Chapter 52 Year 3 - Buckbeak and Boggart

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

I have finally returned, but I am here to bring you some bad news. Because I'll be heading off to college and taking another step into my journey, this will be on a hiatus (I mean, I've been on a hiatus, really)

Bianca's POV

We headed to Hagrid's Hut with The Monster Book of Monsters books. Saffron kept a hold of mine because he couldn't trust the book in my arms. He feared that it would bite off my hands or possibly eat me away.

We all began to gather around near Hagrid.

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer," Hagrid encouraged. "Less talking, if you don't mind. Got a real treat for yeh today. A great lesson, so follow me!"

Hagrid led us toward a small paddock at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. In the paddock, there was a freestanding iron rack that hung dead ferrets, which was surrounded by buzzing flies.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering. For a group over there. And open your books to page 49," Hagrid instructed.

We began to head to the area Hagrid was pointing at.

"And exactly how do we do that?" Malfoy spat.

"Just stroke the spine, of course," Hagrid replied.

We watched the giant turn and disappear into the woods.

I was reaching for my book from Saffron, but he dodged me. "I got this, Bianca," he said, stroking the spine.

I smirked. "Oh really?"

Behind us was Neville wrestling with his book.

"I think they're funny," Hermione began.

"Oh, yeah. Terribly funny!" We heard Malfoy behind us. "Witty. God, this place is going to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

His goons laughed in agreement.

Harry approached them. "Shut up, Malfoy."

Malfoy turned to his goons, smirking and laughing. He handed his bag to one of his goons and strode over to Harry. I didn't even realize that there was already a circle around them. Suddenly, Malfoy looked upwards, and his eyes widened. He stepped back and

"D-Dementor! Dementor!" He shouted.

Everyone gasped, and we all turned, especially Harry, who jumped and spun around. However, there was nothing.

Malfoy and his gang laughed all together. They threw their black hoods from their robes over their heads and stared at Harry. "Ooh~ Ooh~" The Slytherins sang, wiggling their fingers and hands at him.

Hermione took the embarrassed Harry away and returned to us.

"Just ignore him, Harry," we whispered to him.

We heard a cough, and we all turned to see Hagrid, who now had dead ferrets draped all over him. A giant bird-like creatureemerged from the trees, and Hagrid gestured to it.

The students stepped back in fear, and Saffron pushed me behind him.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid started, throwing one of the dead ferrets to the creature, who caught the ferret and munched on it. "Say hello to Buckbeak."

"Hagrid, isn't that a Hippogriff?" Saffron asked.

"Yes, correct, Saffron! Five points to Gryffindor!"