Chapter 17 Commission and Cruise

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

After Annabeth explained to us the story of the Fleece, we've created a plan to go rescue Grover, well, more like Percy thought of the plan.

"A little too perfect, don't you think?" Annabeth questioned Percy. "What if it's a trap?"

"I mean, I see no other option," I spoke up.

I really wanted to go save Grover, not just because I wanted answers but because he's also their friend.

"Are you going to help me rescue Grover or not?" Percy told.

She sighed. "Percy, we'll have to fight a Cyclops. Polyphemus, the worst of the Cyclopes. And there's only one place his island could be, the Sea of Monsters."

"Where's that?" Percy asked.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, and what is that?" I added.

"It's the same sea Odysseus sailed through, and Jason, and Aeneas, and all the others. It's the sea all heroes sail through on their adventures. It used to be in the Mediterranean, but it shifts locations as the West's center of power shifts," Annabeth explained.

"Like Mount Olympus being above the Empire State Building, and Hades being under Los Angeles?" Percy compared.

Annabeth nodded. "Right. It is off the east coast of the U.S. Now, just northeast of Florida. The mortals even have a name for it."

"The Bermuda Triangle?" Percy guessed.

I didn't understand exactly what these two were talking about. Well, I've heard of the Bermuda Triangle, but the other places, I wasn't sure of.

"Exactly," Annabeth said.

Now, all we need is approval for a quest from Tantalus. Annabeth suggested asking him at the campfire tonight in front of everybody. That way, the entire camp will hear of it and pressure him to agree to the quest. It was a brilliant idea.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

Night came, and Apollo's cabin was leading the sing-alongs at the campfire. When the last song ended, Tantalus began to announce tomorrow's schedule.

"Sir?" Percy spoke up.

"Our kitchen boy has something to say?" Tantalus responded, resulting in the snickers of the campers.

Not funny.

I watched Percy rise and looked at both Annabeth and me. We nodded, both simultaneously stood up in support of our friend. "We have an idea to save the camp." He began explaining everything about the Golden Fleece, his dream, and Polyphemus' island. He also started reciting sailing coordinates to Tantalus.

"He's right! The Gray Sisters gave us those coordinates. That'd be somewhere in the Atlantic, off the coast of Florida," an impressed Annabeth located.

"The Sea of Monsters," I added, remembering that Annabeth mentioned it in the afternoon.

"Yes," Annabeth agreed. "We need a quest!"

Tantalus made a face. "Wait just a minute," he grunted.

Then, in unison, the campers repeated what Annabeth said. Their chants were getting louder and more repetitive.

What is going on? Merlin, these kids have a lot of spirit.

"Fine!" Tantalus roared, silencing everyone. "You brats want me to assign a quest?"