Chapter 49 Year 3 - Certainty and Confession

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Can't wait for Avengers End Game! I'm so excited, yet sad! Hope everyone had a good Easter! I'm on my Spring Break right now (pretty late). Currently trying to prepare for my cousin's wedding.

Fred's POV

"Guys! Guys!" I heard Ginny call while George and I provoked the ghoul in the attic.

"What is it, sis?" George responded.

"Bianca and Saffron are here!" She shouted,

My heart fluttered at the mention of her name. Our heads swiftly turned to her.

"I see their trunks, but I don't see them!" Ginny exclaimed from below.

"Wait, t-they're back?" I asked.

Ginny shrugged. "Mum said that they were resting at Professor Snape's cottage. Maybe they've recovered," she thought before dashing down the stairs.

George and I raced out of the attic, of course, pushing each other to be the first ones out. We noticed their belongings in the living room, but we didn't see them anywhere in sight.

"Mum! Have you seen Saffron or Bianca?" Ron called.

"No, I haven't!" Mum exited the kitchen, flattening her apron. "Why, are they here? Dumbledore must've arrived then."

Ginny opened the front door and peered out. We also poked our heads out the door and searched for our friends.

"I don't see them..." Ginny said with a frown.

"Let me see!" Ron squeezed himself through. "Do you think they might've gotten lost?" Ron wondered, trying to get a peek.

"Pfft," I scoffed. "How can they get lost here?"

"Yeah, exactly, when they've lived here for quite a while," George added. "Actually..."

"They might be lost," I finished for him.

"Stop it!" Ginny whined, hitting us.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" We heard a familiar voice behind us.

Hearing the voice, my heart began to race.

Bianca's POV

"Should we go through the back?" I suggested as we approached the Burrow.

Saffron shrugged. "Well, what's the difference?" He asked.

"Well, we apparated in the back of the house instead of the front-" I eyed Dumbledore up and down. He cheekily smiled in return. "-thanks to someone..."

We reached the back door and stepped inside the kitchen. When Saffron and I entered,  I realized Dumbledore didn't follow behind us into the Burrow.

I looked back at him. "Are you not coming in, Dumbly?"

He shook his head. "I've got other businesses to attend to."

I frowned. "Oh...well, I'll see you later then?" I gave him a quick hug.

Dumbledore smiled. "I'll see you both at Hogwarts."

We watched him vanish, and we closed the back door.

"Um...what are they doing?" Saffron asked, pointing to a couple of redheads at the front door, who were extending their heads out.

"I have no idea..." I whispered back.