Chapter 64 News and Negotiation

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Writing this at midnight. I'm pretty hungry. Craving some fried rice...

Bianca's POV

We ran into this old-fashioned white hotel with a blue roof, which is seemingly our new headquarters. It smelled luxurious here. Sparkling crystal chandeliers were hanging down from the ceiling of the lobby. People in fancy attire were littered around the floor, snoring and sleeping without a care.

Following the Hunters' directions, my team and I rode the elevators. When the elevators dinged and the elevator doors slid open, we weren't surprised by what was happening before us.

Everyone looked beat up like us. The demigods and Hunters were resting on sofas. Some were washing and cleaning themselves in the bathrooms. Some were ripping curtains to cover their wounds and injuries as bandages. Most were munching on snacks and sodas. The wolves were drinking water from the toilets and making a mess all over the floor.

"You guys go help yourselves and rest up," I told my group.

My eyes scanned the area for Annabeth, but I couldn't find her.

I grabbed the nearest camper. "Hey, you know where's Annabeth?"

"She's at the terrace," he directed me to the open space attached to the room.

I could see a crowd of people outside.

"Thanks," I quickly uttered before running out and pushing through the demigods.

The bright sun greeted me, and I shielded my eyes with my hand. I found a pale Annabeth laying on a lounge chair. She was shivering under the blankets. Silena was by her side, wiping her forehead with a cool cloth.

I knelt down beside her. "Annabeth," I whispered, my eyes softening at her state.

Her shirt was soaked with blood.

The daughter of Athena gave me a weak smile. "Hey, Bianca."

I gestured for the cloth Silena held, and she handed it to me. "What happened?" I asked Annabeth as I dabbed the beads of sweat rolling down her face.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Annabeth..." I heard Percy's voice.

Will Solace, the demigod who once healed me before, appeared by her side. He began unwrapping Annabeth's bandages to examine the wound. It looked like the bleeding stopped, but there was a deep gash and a green color around the cut.

"Poison on the dagger," Annabeth murmured. "Pretty stupid of me, huh?"

Will sighed in relief. "It's not so bad, Annabeth. A few more minutes and we would've been in trouble, but the venom hasn't gotten past the shoulder yet," he explained. "Just lie still. Somebody hand me some nectar."

I moved out of the way, and Percy replaced my spot. He grabbed a canteen and gave it to Will. He held tightly onto Annabeth's hand as Will cleaned the wound with the nectar.

"Ow," Annabeth whimpered. "Ow, ow!"

"You're doing great, Annabeth," I encouraged softly.

We watched Will smear a silver paste over her wound and hummed a hymn to Apollo. After applying fresh new bandages, he struggled to rise. He looked drained from healing Annabeth. "That should do it," Will declared. "But we're going to need some mortal supplies." Grabbing a piece of paper, he scribbled some notes. He handed it to one of Annabeth's siblings. "There's a Duane Reade on Fifth. Normally I would never steal-"