Chapter 33 Year 2 - Prudence and Prize

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

It was the last week of Hogwarts. Everyone was packing up and trying to enjoy the last week without any exams to worry about.

I decided to visit Dumbledore. There was something that I meant to tell him that day when I had that weird dream or nightmare in the Hospital Wing.

"Do you need to tell me something, Bianca?" Dumbledore confronted me the moment I stepped into his office.

My eyebrows furrowed. "H-how did you know?"

"You always come to me when you want to tell me something," Dumbledore pointed out.

I scratched my head and let out a small laugh.

He leaned his back against the desk. "What is it, dear?"

"Well..." I walked closer. "I had a dream...or somewhat...before I woke up in the Hospital Wing." He nodded for me to continue. "And...it was about when I was frozen at the airport...and..." I looked down at my wrist and stared at my lightning bolt scar. I showed it to him. "And when I got this."

Dumbledore stared in curiosity. "Mind telling me what happened?"

I retold the dream I had.

He approached the familiar Pensieve I recognized. "And you said that boy was about sixteen?"

I shrugged. "Well, somewhere in his teens. What does this mean, Dumbly?"

Dumbledore turned to me. "Parseltongue. You speak Parseltongue, am I correct? Saffron told me you could."

Of course, he would.

"Well, I understand it. Is there a chance I could be perhaps related to Harry?" I wondered.

"Related...hm..."

"Harry can speak Parseltongue too! And he has the same exact scar as mine!" I added. "But on his forehead..."

Dumbledore looked into my eyes and scanned me. "The same person who created that scar on Harry's was the same person who made yours."

"So...it was Voldemort?"

Henodded and glided his fingers along the Pensieve. "It's odd to think that you both have the same shape of a scar, don't you think?" I didn't respond. He gestured for me to come over. "Bianca, may I have that memory of yours."

"It won't hurt, will it?"

Dumbledore shook his head and gave me a reassuring smile. "Not at all, dear."

I stepped closer, and he placed the tip of his wand against my head.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

We were going back home. I bid my farewells to Hagrid and all of the professors and wished them a great summer.

"Come on, guys! I saved you all a compartment!" Hermione exclaimed.

She wrapped her arm around mine and dragged me up into the Hogwarts Express Train. I reached out for Saffron's hand and pulled him up as well onto the train.

We all sat together in the compartment. I sat in between Saffron and Hermione, while Ron and Harry sat in front of us. The train began to move, and we all chatted about our plans for the summer.

"I'm going to France with my parents!" Hermione excitedly announced.

My eyes widened. "Wow, you're gonna have so much fun! Bring us back some souvenirs, will you? You must taste the food!"