Chapter 55 Year 3 - Weekly and Werewolves

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

We were sending Saffron back to Camp Half-Blood so that he could visit Marina and stay with her for the holidays. The Portkey was an old newspaper set up by Dumbledore, and it was waiting for Saffron in Dumbledore's office.

"Snog her well!" Fred and George wished, waving at a flustered Saffron.

I elbowed both of them and laughed. "Knock it off, guys. Tell her and the others I said 'hi'!" He smiled and nodded. "Remember to give my Christmas presents to Percy, Annabeth, and Grover!"

"Share those pumpkin pasties with her!" Ron reminded.

"Don't be like Ron, who hogs it all!" Ginny added.

"Hey!"

"It's true, ya know," Harry agreed.

"You too, Harry?" Ron whined.

We all roared in laughter. Saffron grabbed onto the old newspaper, and we watched him vanish before our eyes.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

Today was another Hogsmeade trip, and I decided to go with Hermione and Ron this time. There were some disagreements once again. I wanted to go to Honeydukes again, so I could buy pumpkin pasties for that stray dog. Hermione wanted to go see the Shrieking Shack. Ron wanted to go to Zonko's.

We decided to split up. When I glanced back, I noticed Ron trailing behind Hermione. A smile appeared on my lips.

The dog was still outside of Honeydukes, receiving no attention from anyone. I smiled and petted the dog.

"You must be hungry, buddy. I'll get you something to eat."

It barked and licked my hands. I stepped inside Honeydukes to buy some pumpkin pasties, cauldron cakes, and pumpkin juice.

"Hi Bianca!" Seamus, Dean, and Neville greeted.

They were munching on some sweets they bought.

"Hello," I greeted back.

I bought what I needed and headed out. Then, I noticed this floating lollipop flying in front of me. It must've been a decoration. I turned to feed the pumpkin pasties to the black dog, but the dog wasn't there.

I looked around and saw the stray running down a trail.

"Wait up!" I called as I chased after it.

I finally caught up to the dog, but I didn't realize it would lead me to the Shrieking Shack. The panting dog finally noticed me behind it and spun around.

I placed my hands on my hips. "You're one fast dog, aren't you?"

My eyes widened as I watched the black dog transform into a man with black filthy hair. His dark black eyes were fixed onto me. He was skinny like a corpse. I immediately knew who he was.

I can't believe I have been feeding pumpkin pasties to the notorious mass murderer!

I dropped the bag of Pumpkin Pasties. Instinctively, I unfastened my hair clip and pointed my dagger at Sirius Black.

He raised his hands in the air. "Please, I-I can explain," he begged.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

I eyed him as he hungrily devoured the pumpkin pasties and cauldron cakes. Sirius Black had led me inside the Shrieking Shack through the Whomping Willow.