Chapter 51 Year 3 - Dementors and Divination

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

I have returned after receiving some great comments, which kind of motivated me to write. You know who you guys are ;) I didn't know people read this actually. To be honest, I've been looking back and reading this fanfiction. Immediate cringe. I was like a baby when I began this.

Currently, I'm dealing with some issues with college. Writing does help relieve some of my stress, so hopefully, you all can expect more updates? Have a great summer everyone! Safe travels!

Bianca's POV

As the five of us exited the Hogwarts Express train, people were already whispering to one another that Harry fainted or that a Dementor obeyed my command. Although it was still raining, we climbed onto the carriage, which was pulled by these skeletal-winged horses.

"It's a bit strange that Bianca could control one of them," Ron brought up again.

"Well, she is powerful..." Hermione whispered.

"Can we stop with this conversation?" I groaned.

Once we arrived at the castle, we jumped off the carriage to venture inside. We headed straight to the Great Hall for the Sorting and the feast. Everyone was giving Harry and me strange looks, and it annoyed the both of us. I was tempted to freeze every single one of them.

We all settled down at the tables. Hermione was on my left, while Saffron was on my right. Ron and Harry sat across from me.

"Hey, Bianca!" Seamus called.

I raised my head at him. "What?"

"Is it true that you told a Dementor to leave the train?" Dean asked.

I pressed my lips together. "Yes," I answered.

"See! I told you!" Seamus whispered, nudging his friend.

"Bianca!" I heard another voice behind me.

I turned around to see Hannah Abbott and her group of friends from the Hufflepuff table. "You controlled a Dementor?"

"Yes?" I said.

"Ha! I told you so!" I heard Maxine's voice.

I facepalmed myself. "I hate attention."

"Well, Harry's getting the worst of it," Ron commented, gesturing to our friend.

Harry was doing his best to ignore the Slytherins, who were teasing him.

After the Sorting Hat and the choir, Dumbledore rose from his seat to make an announcement before the feast began. "Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts!" He greeted. "I have a few things to say before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair..."

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat, and my lips curled into a smile.

Dumbledore continued, "Ah yes, first, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R. J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you, Professor," Dumbledore wished, gesturing his arms towards a rising man with light brown hair.

He was the man with shabby robes in Harry's compartment. He bowed to the applause.

"Of course!" Hermione whispered to Harry. "That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry."

"Potter!" We heard a familiar voice hiss.

We turned to see Malfoy and his gang. "Is it true you fainted?" His friend pretended to have an episode. They all snickered. "I mean, you actually fainted?"