Chapter 69 Recognition and Risks

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

It is so weird calling myself a nurse. Very rewarding profession but can be so exhausting and stressful. Not sure when the next update will be. Possibly next week or so?

Bianca's POV

For once, I didn't know what to do.

Kronos' army was relentless. They kept coming and coming. Nico and Percy's parents were surrounded by enemies, and they tried to hold the monsters off. Hades and the goddesses were eliminating the Titan's forces as best as they could.

I was drained from where I stood. I conjured snow-like creatures to fight on the other side of the magic barrier. Snowmen with ice pitchforks chased dracaenae down the streets. Snow giants with ice clubs clobbered against Laistrygonian giants. Snow cannons blasted ice bombs at any nearby opponents.

But, there was a problem. I can only let my creatures roam so far. It was hard to control and watch all of them if they were all spread out. I can't cross this barrier, so they had to stay close to me.

There was an enormous black storm cloud slowly approaching us. Something exploded in the sky. Heavy rain and violent winds carried over to Fifth Avenue. Lightning illuminated the cloud. Typhon was getting closer to Olympus.

"Bianca!" I heard Saffron call my name. "You've got to get inside!"

I watched as my snow-like creatures assisted Nico in trapping the enemy for him. I turned back to Saffron. "I can't leave them!" I raised my voice over the severe weather.

There was a flash of bright light, and for a moment, I was blinded and caught off guard. Then, followed a crash of thunder. I ducked for cover, but Saffron managed to catch me.

"Don't worry, it's just Zeus," Saffron assured, hauling me to safety.

I began to hear a conch horn. I turned to Saffron. "Do you hear that?"

A smile of relief formed on his face. "The call of the ocean. It's Poseidon."

There was a loud crash of waves, and we both turned in the direction of where the noise was coming from. We froze where we stood, and our jaws dropped. The waves of the river climbed as high as a skyscraper. A chariot was pulled out of the water by the familiar sea creatures I've encountered about two years ago.

"Hippocampi," I gasped.

"It's Poseidon," Saffron recognized.

The god was tall, tan, and handsome. He sported a black beard, and he even had Percy's sea-green eyes. His entire body glowed blue. Swinging his trident, he called for the river, and it obeyed him. A whirlpool surrounded Typhon.

"NOW, MY BRETHREN!" Poseidon boomed. "STRIKE FOR OLYMPUS!"

Cyclopes emerged from the river and rode on sharks, dragons, and sea horses. Leading the Cyclopes was someone familiar in armor.

"Tyson!" I exclaimed, staring at him in awe.

He was a size of a giant now. Behind Tyson was another familiar fellow: Briares, the Hundred-Handed One.

All of the Cyclopes swung their black iron heavy chains around Typhon. The roaring monster resisted and struggled to escape the chains. There was an overwhelming amount of chains latched onto him. The god of the sea found an opportunity and stabbed his trident in Typhon's throat. Immediately, golden blood spurted out. Then, the trident returned to its owner.