You get drunk with the other boys

Harry: Harry is home with a headache but insists that you still go out with the boys and have a good time. Liam had promised to keep an eye on you but by the time you get to the club, Zayn has snuck you into the crowd to get drunk. You stand beside him at the bar; knocking back the shots Zayn purchases until you're passed caring how many you've had. Liam quirks an eyebrow when the two of you stumble back into the VIP section, laughing at a joke that wouldn't be funny had you been sober. By the end of the night, everyone's drunk except Liam. He helps you into the townhouse you share with Harry, laughing as you stumble out of your heals. "She got drunk didn't she?" Harry asks from his spot on the stairs where he had been waiting for her return. "Oh yeah, you can thank Zayn for this" Liam says, gesturing to where you're hugging the pillar in the foyer before leaving.

Liam: Liam was at the studio when you inform him you're going out with Louis and Zayn. Louis only encourages you to be your stripper alter ego and Zayn is no better as he throws dollar bills at you so to say Liam is worried is an understatement. He helps you into the house after hearing you struggle at the front door, blinking when he sees you with your dress in its proper place. "She should've been a stripper in another life! She gave some dude her panties!" Zayn slurs and Louis blanks. "That was me, she gave me her panties... here, I don't need these. They're hot but, they belong to you" he laughs, passing you the hot pink panties you'd pulled on earlier as you stumble up the stairs. "She table dance?" Liam asked and Louis shakes his head. "Surprisingly, no. She said she could only strip for her boyfriend and then tried to get me to give you her panties but she had two pairs on" Louis offers and Liam just chuckles before following your drunk ass up the stairs.

Niall: Niall insists that you get drunk because it's the Fourth of July and you're American. "It's only right love" he tells you as he passes you another shot. "But, I'm in London now! We got our independence from you! This is wrong" you ramble, tipping the shot back as Louis hands you another. "No, all the more reason for you to get drunk! Show us British what's up" Louis assures, knocking another shot back as you eye yours. It's probably because you're on your way to being completely drunk but you can't find anything wrong with his logic. By the end of the night, you're singing America's national anthem and making firework sounds as you and Niall stumble towards the car. Louis is providing the background music and Harry adds in what he thinks sparklers sound like. Zayn is drunkenly bobbing his head along to the "music" and Liam just chuckles while video tapping everything. "And the home, of the awesome!" you finish and Niall giggles beside you.

Louis: You had decided to go out with Zayn and Niall to the club while your boyfriend went out with Liam and Harry to a movie that you had no interest in seeing. Halfway into the night you were wondering why your boyfriend had let you do this. All three of you loved the alcohol a little too much and Lou as well as Liam and Harry knew that. As it turns out after the boy's movie had finished they showed up at the club to lay low until the three of you needed to be taken home.

Zayn: It was a rare occasion, you were going out with the boys and Zayn was staying home to sleep. This was a maybe once every six months occurrence that you still weren't entirely comfortable with. He pushed you to go though, knowing how much fun you had with them. It wasn't long though when he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door to you in Liam's arms passed out. "She told me to tell you that she loves you, like five thousand times." He says laughing. "Thanks mate; I'll see you in the morning." At that Liam passes you over to him and shuts the door. Zayn carries you up the stairs and lays you in the bed, before heading downstairs to get you some aspirin and Gatorade for the morning.

Tumblr