He buys you something really expensive

Harry: You're having dinner with Harry at a fancy restaurant when he encourages you to move around the table to sit in his lap. You're seated at a table towards the back of the restaurant where the tables are more private so when you slide into his lap, there aren't tons of eyes watching you. "I have something for you" he tells you, reaching into his pocket to pull out a jewelry box before passing it to you. You gasp as you open the box to see a set of sparkling diamond studs. "Harry... these most have cost a fortune" you gasp, tracing the diamonds with your finger tips as Harry reaches up to take the earrings you have in, out. "It was worth it" he assures you, watching as you slide the studs into your ears. "Defiantly worth it" he says against your cheek as the earrings sparkle beneath the dim lighting of the restaurant.

Liam: "What... are these?" you question, pulling out a pair of sparkly peep toed pumps from Christian Louboutin. "Shoes... these are the ones you wanted right? The lady said these were the one Beyonce had" Liam questions, watching as you take a seat on the edge of the bed to slid them on. "Liam... these are like $6000" you gasp in amazement, peering down at the shoes on your feet before standing. "I think the spandex shorts compliment them well" he teases, watching as you walk around the room before rushing towards him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" you gush against his neck, pressing kissing along the skin before rolling to his side as you both admire the way your new shoes make your legs look.

Niall: You walk out to the parking lot of your university, ready to spend the weekend with Niall at his apartment. You scan the lot but don't see your car and you start to panic. "Niall... someone stole my car! What do I do! Oh my god, how am I going to tell my dad! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... really, who would want to steal my piece of shit car! What am I going to do" you cry into the phone, sitting against the curb as you sob. "Ok, I'm on my way... just hold on" Niall assures you. Ten minutes later, you see Niall park his car and rush over to you. "I can't believe someone stole your car" he says against your neck as he holds you in his arms. You barely notice him shuffling to the side before he's pulling away. "And someone took my parking place! What a douche" you cry, looking at a black BMW in the spot assigned to you. "This is nice" Niall hums, looking into the windows before opening the door. "What are you doing! You can't just open someone's car" you shout and he chuckles. "This is your car, I think I can open it" he says, stepping back as you gape at him. You stammer as he repeatedly assures you this is your car before you're slapping him. "You bought me a brand new BMW and made me believe my car was stolen... you dick" you tell him and he chuckles. "Yeah, but I'm your Dick Horan" he says, snapping a picture of you in the drivers seat of your new car before texting your dad to tell him it was a successful surprise.

Louis: He knew how much you loved the Caribbean islands, especially Antigua. He had taken you many times on holiday and you had always talked about moving there. On your most recent trip he had taken you to a new spot on the island: Jolly Harbour. He had rented a 6 bedroom house for the two of you to stay in for the week. It was equipped with a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, helicopter and platform, and of course the most gorgeous view of the ocean. You were mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the massive estate they called Palm Point and after a week of living in luxury and not wanting to leave Lou informed you that the 5.5 million dollar estate was yours and that you could fly down any time you wanted. You've been down there several times since then soaking up the sun still in awe of your rather abundant holiday home.

Zayn: The two of you were heading out to another movie premiere the boys had been invited to. As you were about to put on the single diamond necklace he had bought you years ago, he stopped you. "No not that one." "Well which one then." You say looking into your jewelry chest. "This one." He says handing you a box. You take it with a smile but not at all prepared for what you were about to see. Inside lay a 40 carat William Goldburg Ashoka diamond necklace set in platinum. Your eyes widen as he takes it out of the box for you and places it around your neck. You sat in astonishment knowing that a necklace like this costs no less than 4 million dollars.

Tumblr