Bringing home the baby/First day (pregnancy series)

Harry: You sat in a wheelchair, holding your bundled up baby girl Kyler in your arms as a nurse wheeled you outside to Harry's large black range rover. He walked toward you and grabbed Kyler out of your arms as you slowly stood up and opened the back door to the car. He placed her tiny body into the pink and gray carseat he brought from home, buckling her up snuggly when he turned to you and helped you into the backseat next to her. "Ready?" he grinned, showing his dimples as you smiled and nodded. He closed the door and started up the engine, driving away from all the nurses and doctors that had been helping with Kyler since she was born a few days earlier. "Well babe, we're on our own now...." you explained while gazing down at the beautiful sleeping baby beside you. "Yea....it's kinda scary, but I know we can do this," he assured you, locking eyes with you as you looked into his rearview mirror. He pulled up into the driveway and opened the back door. You unclicked the carseat and watched as Harry picked it up gently, making sure not to wake Kyler as you got out of the car and followed him inside. "Well Kyler....this is your new home!" Harry exclaimed as he walked through the front door. "Shh Harry! She's sleeping!" you chuckled while he set the carseat on the soft couch in the living room. "Well she needs a welcome home, sleeping or not!" he answered back, causing you both to laugh a bit....quietly of course. You took a seat next to her, Harry doing the same, "we're all together...finally," he smiled at you, grabbing you hand and intertwining your fingers with his. You leaned in and placed your lips upon his when you heard a soft whimper coming from behind you. You instantly turned around and picked up the blanket covered baby, cradling her gently in your arms as she continued to fuss about. "Harry can you go make a bottle?" you asked as you switched Kyler's position in your arms. "Um....yea....where's the stuff?" he asked, obviously not knowing what to do. You chuckled, "here...take Kyler and follow me," you explained as you handed off the baby girl to Harry's strong arms. He followed you into the kitchen where you showed him how to quickly fix up a bottle, "you're a natural," he smiled big, showing all his pearly whites as he grabbed the bottle from you and placed it to Kyler's mouth. "You are too babe, just look at you with her," you muttered, your eyes getting teary from the beautiful sight before you. You dabbed the corners of your eyes with the sleeve of your shirt as you looked up into his green eyes, "I love you Harry, forever," you said as you placed an arm around his torso and leaned your head gently on his shoulder. "I love you too (Y/N)....more than anything in the world," he replied back while looking down at Kyler, "you too my little angel," he smiled as you both stood in the kitchen and gazed down at the beautiful girl Harry held in his arms.

Zayn: "Hey Aiden...how do you like your new home?" Zayn smiled while tickling his baby boy's tummy with his pointer finger. You placed your bag down on the kitchen counter and walked toward the carseat Zayn had carried in, unbuckling Aiden and picking him up into your arms. "You know we really did a great job with him...he's literally the cutest baby I've ever seen," you explained, chuckling as you ran a few fingers through the tiny bit of hair on Aiden's head. "I'll have to agree with you on that one babe," Zayn laughed while he placed an arm around your shoulder. "Oh wait...." he muttered quickly while running up to the bedroom, "what is your daddy doing?" you muttered softly while rocking the baby back and forth. He ran back down a few seconds later and held up a tiny baby sized snapback in his hands, "wait, you're joking right?" you asked, giving Zayn a weird look. "Oh c'mon my little man has to have a matching snapback with me!" he exclaimed while holding up his "Obey" hat that matched the mini one. You chuckled as you held Aiden up so Zayn could fit the tiny hat on his head. "So cute yeah? I've got to take a pic and send it to the boys...they'll love it!" he explained, smiling big as he whipped out his phone and quickly snapped a picture. He laughed a bit as he sent the picture out, "you have to admit that's cute..." he said while pointing to Aiden's head. You looked down at his teeny face and smirked, "yea...I guess so.." you agreed as Zayn kissed the side of your face. "Told you," he answered back as you rolled your eyes at his response. All of a sudden Aiden began crying, "I think he needs a diaper change," you explained as you crinkled up your nose from the stench that had filled up your nose suddenly and looked at Zayn. "Um....yea...I think I should give you the honor of changing his first diaper on his first day at home..." he muttered while taking a slight step back. "Fine....but you WILL be changing diapers babe, don't you worry," you smirked evilly as you walked past him and toward the diaper bag sitting on the couch.