Destructive Relationship

Harry: You knew where he was going. You'd figured him out a while back. Deciding to lay low was difficult, but you had to wait for the right time to approach him. You had listened to excuse after excuse for his late night departures for nearly a month now. It was getting old. Him having to find someone else was getting old. He was in the shower. You look at the clock. Almost midnight. He would be leaving soon; telling you something about how Grimmy wants him to come out for the night or how one of the boys called and said they're having a late night studio session. Both ridiculous lies you couldn't believe he thought you accepted. You go to the kitchen. Tonight was the night you would confront him. You go to the drawer, pulling it out to reveal the set of butcher knives. Your hand grips the wooden handle as you slowly pull the sharp blade from the drawer. Tucking it against your arm you make your way outside, listening for the shower before closing the door behind you. There it is; the Range Rover. What he would be leaving in soon. Not if you could help it. You walk over to the SUV, the knife still against your arm. You stand in front of the left front tire, staring at it. He wasn't going anywhere. You take the knife and stab it into the tire, the air hissing out as soon as it's punctured. You walk to the next one, repeating the same offence as the anger and hurt he had caused you the last month comes out. Once all four tires had stopped hissing and you were pleased with your work you walk back inside, the sound of the shower bringing a smile to your face. He was in for a surprise. You put the knife back in the drawer and take your place on the couch, turning the television on to preoccupy yourself until he was ready to leave. You smell his cologne before he even makes it down the stairs, a smile spreading across your face. "Hey babe," he begins, walking over to stand behind the couch. "I'm heading over to the station, going to sit in on Annie's show." This one was new. It was still a lie. "Alright, I'll probably be asleep when you get back," you tell him casually. "Okay. Goodnight babe, I'll be back soon." He presses a kiss to the top of your head before grabbing his keys and walking out into the darkness. You sit and wait. A smile still on your face. "What the hell happened to my car?" He shouts, storming back into the house moments later. "What do you mean?" You ask innocently. "My tires have been cut." "What?!" You enjoy the fact that he isn't catching on. "Who would do that? How did they get past the gate?" You, and easy. "I don't know." He reaches into his pocket to grab his phone, probably calling the police. "Guess you will just have to take the tube to her house," you comment, your eyes turning dark as you remain concentrated on the television screen. "What?" He questions cautiously, bringing his phone down to his side. You slowly turn to him, your eyes glaring. "I said, I guess you will have to take the tube to her house." "Whose house?" He continues. Was he really trying to play this game? "There's no need to play ignorant now love, Lord knows I've done it enough this last month for the both of us." Your voice was malicious, yet you couldn't help but smile. He stands across the room still as stone, not sure of what your next move was. "I'm sure you can still make it there on time if you leave now, don't want her worrying about you." You were mocking him now. It was less consequential than murdering him. "I..I," he stutters but you wave him off, standing from the couch to join him by the door. "She's gorgeous isn't she?" You begin, inches from his face. "I'm sure she is. Does she cook? Oh I bet she's amazing in bed. I bet she does things with you I couldn't even imagine. I'm sure she looks great in your clothes, better than I ever could." Hatred consumes your tone as you continue. "I'm sure she's worth all of this. Worth throwing away and forgetting the last three years. I bet she's waiting for you right now, naked. I bet she looks good naked doesn't she?" "Stop it," he interrupts. "Why?" You inquire, eerily. "You thought you could hide it, didn't you? That I would never find out and you could get the best of both worlds...a girlfriend and a sex doll." He grimaces at your description of his mistress. You step back from him, your dark eyes still glaring at him. "Don't worry, I'll be the one to go," you tell him, taking the keys to your own car and heading to the door.