You haven't seen him in three months

Harry: It's the middle of summer and you're spending the summer in New York. You're a camp counselor at Pok-O-MacCready, teaching lifeguard training. Even though Harry as some rare time off in the summer, it doesn't much better because you're stuck in the middle of the mountains. You barely get to talk to Harry, the only time being in the early morning or late night and those time usually don't work out for either one of you. You have a day between new camp sessions, giving you at least one day a week when you can sit down and actually talk with Harry. You explain how your day's gone before ending your conversation with the amount of days it will take before he sees you again.

Liam: You're counseling at Seacamp Adventures in the Florida Keys. You start your job the last month of the boy's tour in the States, giving you only one day with Liam when the band stops in a nearby city for a concert. You spend your days in science labs with campers, knee deep in crystal clear water, and scuba diving in the deep waters with instructors and campers alike. It's impossible for you to keep in touch with Liam because you're so busy and for once Liam knows what it's like to be on the receiving end on missed phone calls.

Niall: You're a high ropes instructor at Camp Toccoa in Georgia. Niall has just come off the world tour couldn't wait to spend the summer with you, but that won't happen. You only get the time to talk to him at the end of the night and before you know it, it's been three months since you've last seen your Irish boyfriend. Instead of calling every night, you make sure to document the events of the day in a journal with the intention of giving it to Niall so he can read over them.

Louis: Your boyfriend has been on tour for 3 months now. You have usually flown out to see him by now but management has said no because of the amount of fans they have to deal with on a daily basis. It was just too dangerous. Lou hadn't spoken to them in weeks since ruling on this decision and he had no plans on doing anything they wanted. Thy boys were kept very busy during the day, leaving your text message and phone calls unanswered for hours. This was the longest you had gone without seeing him and you were about to take Lou's side and just rebel. When the two of you did get to talk you took nightly turns of telling the other how many days it was going to be until you were in each other's arms again. You also started a countdown on Twitter so the fans could be involved as well. You knew they would send endless hate to management for keeping the two of you apart.

Zayn: You're in the middle of your senior year at University when your boyfriend goes on tour, leaving you unable to go or even visit. It had been three months since he left and you were struggling without him. You had always been terrible at having to leave him for long periods of time. He was your best friend and being a part was miserable. Your friends had noticed a slip in your mood and were starting to worry about you. "Tell me again when you're coming home." You would ask every night on the phone with him. He would reassure you that the days left would go faster than you thought and that the two of you would be together in no time.