Finding out (pregnancy series)

Harry: Whenever you saw Harry and Lux, your heart melted into a puddle on the floor. You would watch as he played with her and whenever he'd look up at you, his smile was so big and bright. You were so nervous about asking him if he wanted to try for children, but you knew how much he wanted to be a father. When you suggested it while babysitting Lux, he practically sprang into the air, pulling you into a tight hug and agreeing. Although actually getting pregnant was proving to be a bit difficult. After nearly 6 months of trying, you were getting discouraged. You were in the kitchen with Harry and he was looking at the calender on the fridge. "Hey baby," He said, as he poured a glass of orange juice, "did you get your period last week?" You thought back a second and shook your head no. He smiled. "I'll be right back." He said, rushing out the door. Soon, he returned with an at-home pregnancy test. 15 minutes later, the little pink plus appeared. "We're pregnant?" You asked, still in disbelief that you were finally pregnant. Harry dropped to his knee and kissed your abdomen. You looked down and saw a tear in the corner of his eye. "Babe, are you okay?" You asked. He stood up and put his hand on either side of his face. "I don't think I've ever been this happy." He beamed before kissing you.

Liam: You and Liam had been married for a year. Liam loved planning and preparing for the future. He loved talking about how one day you would have a family and how he knew you'd be the best mother ever. You could tell he wanted to start a family and but you weren't sure you were ready. You had been babysitting a friend's kid with Liam, when he looked up at you. "You're going to be an incredible mother. Our children are going to be so lucky." With Liam's reassurance, you two started to try to have a baby. Two months later, you noticed your extremely regular period had yet to arrive. You rushed home and used an at home test that you had around, just in case. When the pink plus appeared, you called Liam. He came rushing home and looked at the test. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He frowned. "Are you mad?" You had been in such a rush to take the test, you forgot that Liam might want to be apart of that moment. "No, just a little upset I missed your face when you found out." He smiled at you. "But don't get me wrong, I am so excited for this baby." He scooped you into his arms and span you around. "We're going to have a family!" He said, kissing you deeply.

Zayn: Since Zayn was so busy, you were worried that having a child would be completely out of the question. You made sure you always had adequate protection and were always careful. Zayn invited you to go on tour with them and you were thrilled. Road life was incredibly busy, so you weren't surprised that you didn't notice your period disappear. You were at the supermarket grabbing a few things when you turned down the feminine products isle and it hit you. You were late. You turned to family planning and grabbed an at home test. You called Zayn on your way back to the bus saying you needed to talk. When you got back, Zayn was waiting. The rest of the boys had gone out for the night, so you were alone. "Vaz happenin'?" He joked when he noticed your downcast expression. You grimaced, "I'm late." He looked confused. You pulled the test out and his eyes went wide. "Are you?" He asked. "I don't know. That's why I got the test." Soon, you were wrapped in Zayn's arms waiting for the result. Your timer went off and Zayn reached over to grab the test. Before turning it over he looked at you. "Plus or Minus, I love you." You nodded. He smiled brightly as he looked at the result. He peppered you with kisses. "I'm not pregnant?" You assumed. A little piece of you was kind of sad. "No, no, You are pregnant!" He cooed between kisses. "I'm going to be the father of your baby. This is the best thing that's happened, ever."

Niall: Niall was carefree about everything. You laughed whenever people stuck the labels on the boys because they usually matched them so perfectly. That's why when you noticed your period was late, you weren't worried. You thought of the idea of a little Niall running around and lightly up your life. You got home with a bag from the drugstore and soon Niall got home with dinner. "Hey babe, I got something while I was out." He said, putting the food down. "Hope you didn't have plans for dinner, because I'm excited for this meal." He called into the house. You walked in with the box behind your back. "I got something while I was out, also." You said. He raised an eyebrow and you gave him the box. For the first time in your relationship, Niall didn't look so carefree. "Are you sure?" He asked. You pouted at his reaction. "I am waiting for the result." You walked out of the room, discouraged. You sat on the floor of the bathroom while you waited. You saw Niall peak his head in before coming to sit on the floor with you. "That wasn't the right reaction." He said as your phone sounded. He reached up and looked at the test. "Plus means pregnant right?" He asked. You nodded. "Daddy Horan," He smiled at you, "I like that." You qualms about being pregnant melted away as your carefree fiance kissed you.

Louis: After seeing how amazing Louis was with his little sisters your hormones went into overdrive. Louis had mentioned that he wanted to start a family and now that you could see just how amazing he was going to be as a dad, you wanted nothing more than to start that family immediately. Louis was just as excited as you tried and tried for the positive result. After a year of trying without avail, you went out to breakfast with Harry. The two of you had always been close and you really wanted to talk to him. "Hey, so, did Louis tell you we're trying to start a family?" You asked him. He nodded, looking up from his menu. "Yeah, he seems really excited." He smiled. "We all are." You nodded. "I'm a little nervous because it's been a year and it hasn't happened yet." You exhaled. you hadn't told Louis your grievances since you didn't want to worry him. Telling Harry felt like taking a load off though. "It will happen." He assured. After breakfast, he dropped you back at home. Louis was just waking up. "Hey, how was breakfast?" He asked. "Really good." You smiled. You were watching TV with Louis later when you suddenly didn't feel so great. You jumped off the couch, accidently smack Louis on the way and made it to the toilet just in time. "You okay?" He asked. "Food poisoning." You muttered. Or was it? You thought back to the last time you'd had your period. The same light clicked on in Louis' mind and he pulled the test out from under the counter. "Morning sickness." He said, looking hopeful. 10 minutes later, you were thrilled to learn it wasn't food poisoning at all.