Divide and conquer

Every chapter is being constantly verified for cultural representation

-No, no, no, no!

They all woke up in the middle of the night at Seungmin screaming.

He was on the floor, next to the window, slamming his hands on his laptop's keyboard.

-What? What's wrong? Changbin jumped awake and scanned the room before realizing Seungmin was next to him.

-Who changed the password?

-What? Chan asked confused.

-Someone changed the password to my laptop. I need answers. Now! Who the fuck touched my laptop again?

-My head hurts, Hyunjin stated before getting to the bathroom.

-You're a hacker. Can't you break the password? Minho asked rubbing his eyes.

-I am a hacker and the one that made this laptop the safest device ever. I can't even break the password.

-So you outsmarted yourself, Minho snorted.

-Shut up! Seungmin threw a pillow in Minho's face.

-Have you tried 220900? Hyunjin asked making Seungmin freeze for some good seconds.

-How do you know that?

-It is written on the mirror with lipstick. I'm assuming is Jisung's. Definitely not my color, Hyunjin joked.

Jisung went to see with his eyes and found his lipstick in the trash can.

-What the fuck is happening? Changbin added completely awake.

Seungmin introduced the password and his eyes widen in fear when it worked.

-Why would someone change the password and then give us it immediately? Chan asked Seungmin.

-To show he knows too much.

-What is to know? Changbin shifted on the floor, closer to Seungmin.

-My birthday, Seungmin took a deep breath. No one is supposed to know it. How the hell did he find it?

-Chill, Min! It's just a birthday. Why is that important?

-You don't get it, do you? He knows who I am! One of you knows! I need to make a call, he rushed to the bathroom.

-Min! Hey! Changbin tried to follow him, but Seungmin shut the door in his face.

-Problems in paradise, Hyunjin cut the awkward silence.

After another hour of being awake, the boys saw Seungmin getting out of the bathroom with his laptop in his hands.

-Here! This is where Jeongin is. You can go now, he showed them a map.

-"New York Harbor" Chan read out loud. Is he on a boat?

-He isn't moving. Yet, Seungmin emphasized. You can get to him if you hurry. They won't sail while is dark.

-You're not coming? Felix asked worried.