Queens of hearts

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

Changbin was in a dilemma.

He was in the bathroom with Seungmin's phone in his hands.

He knew he had to trust the younger, but he couldn't sleep at night after hearing him talking to a woman on the phone.

He needed to know what was going on. He wanted to be sure Seungmin wasn't hiding things from him. Or worse. That he was the traitor.

He looked through his past calls and saw a number popping again and again on the list.

Seungmin had called that number regularly, but no one answered.

Why was he so desperate to talk to that person?

Suddenly the phone started buzzing in his hands. It was that number. That number was calling back.

Without thinking, Changbin put the phone to his ear and listened to a woman's voice yelling.

"Listen here, you brat! Stop calling this number! I don't have time for your jokes! Stop calling or my husband will hear about this!"

Before Changbin could say anything, she hang up.

Changbin was left speechless. He didn’t understand a thing from that conversation.

He searched through Seungmin's text. Anything that could help him understand what was going on with the younger.

Then he stumbled upon a text chat between Seungmin and a woman named Ari.

Seungmin was basically begging for that number.

But the last text was what caught Changbin's attention.

"It's gonna be fine, Seungminnie! I love you, alright? Please remember that!"

He heard his own heart shattering. Seungmin was cheating on him.

He was in disbelief. There had to be another explanation. It had to be.

With shaky hands, he called the woman and froze in his tracks when he heard her voice.

"Seungminnie? What's wrong? Did she call you back?"

-Who are you? Changbin asked fuming.

"Who am I? Who are you to have Seungminnie's phone? How dare you?"

-Why do you keep calling him "Seungminnie"?

"Because I've known him forever. He doesn't complain. He is a sweetheart, after all."

Changbin ended the call and sat down, trying to process what just happened.

Was Seungmin cheating on that lady with him?

Nothing linked in his head.

-Changbin, come on! Chan shouted after him.

-So what's the plan? he asked, getting ready with some guns Seonghwa sent.

-Seungmin accessed the security camera from the airport and followed Oneus. Two of them went to a car tunnel to meet with someone, Chan replied.

-Probably the guy who will tell them what to steal this time, Jisung said.

-Maybe we can catch them and take them hostage. Then they will lead us to Jeongin, Chan added.

Changbin nodded and got into a rented car.

When they arrived there, they all got out of the cars and looked around.

It wasn't crowded at that hour, so you could barely see any cars passing by.