Fear the mask

Freda stared into Leedo's eyes, feeling the sweat dripping off her forehead.

-You look a little scared. I won't do anything to you, Leedo said, spinning her around.

-I am just a little tired. You're Korean as well. What brings you here?

-Aren't you a little curious? he said amused as his hand went on her hips.

Freda faked a smile and sneaked her hands behind his nape.

-Women are curious creatures, she said softly.

-I'm looking for a boy, Leedo gave in. A boy that can impersonate anyone he sees. A figure good enough to pass as a woman. He can be next to you and you wouldn't be able to tell.

-And why do you need to find him?

Leedo bent down and whispered in his ear.

-I have a direct order to kill him.

He tightened his grip on Freda's body and the latter knew she was caught in the act.

She completely froze in fear, trying to think of an excuse to run away. He knew. He definitely knew.

-I'm sorry, but...

A voice cut right through the heavy atmosphere and snapped Freda back to her senses.

-This woman is one of our dancers and we need her on the stage right now.

Leedo looked at Freda, his eyes fixating on his grip on her.

He let her go in surrender, knowing he shouldn't make a scene yet.

Freda walked away with that woman until they reached the behind of the stage.

-Thank you, but...why? What?

-I am Dami, she smiled and shook her hand. My friend recognized you and noticed you were harassed by that man. Did I misread the situation? she tilted her head, waiting for an answer.

Jisung took his wig off confused. Then he spotted Gahyeon putting on her mic. He let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

-You saved me. Thank you!

-You still have to perform with us tho. We are Dreamcatcher. Can you help us put up a show? Dami rose her eyebrow.

-Gladly, Jisung nodded.

-Now we're even, Gahyeon said.

-How did you know it was me?

-I just had a feeling, she shrugged. I guessed correctly.

Chaeryeong was at the hotel, guarded by Jongho.

She was silent, staring at the floor like a scolded kid.

Suddenly a notification popped on her phone.

Jongho took her phone before she got to even look at it.

-It's mine!

-Seonghwa hyung is really intrigued by you now. I can't let you talk with the traitor.

-Can you at least read out loud the message?

-Yeah, sure.

He looked at the text and turned pale in a matter of seconds.

"I'm going to a ball. Gotta make myself noticed"

-He's going after them, Jongho mumbled in shock. I have to tell Seungmin, he took out his own phone in a rush.

The traitor's outfit: