Latina killers

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

-It's a bacterial virus, Jisung gave his verdict. Spreads through touch, attacks blood cells and fills the lungs with blood until the victim dies suffocated. Jeongin is still in stage 2. He will collapse in a few days, then he will be in a coma for another week. Then... God have mercy, Jisung added, avoiding Chan's gaze.

-That's why they needed you, Seungmin concluded. They wanted you to make them an antidote.

-Can you? Can you save Innie? Felix asked with big eyes brimming with hope.

-I can try, Jisung said with furrowed eyebrows. I can't guarantee it.

Chan stayed silent, his chin pressing hard on his chest while his arms were slowly wrapping around his shoulders.

He was trying to contain his fear and anger.

-Felix, can you bring me another pair of gloves? Jisung asked. I need to burn these ones.

The latter nodded and went to the bathroom to look in the cabinet.

He opened the door and revealed Changbin with what looked like a flacon with green liquid in it.

Felix's eyes widen in shock as Changbin covered his mouth and slammed the door, the younger's back hitting it.

-I can explain, Changbin said, letting go of Felix's mouth.

Changbin took a deep breath before searching through his pockets. A sheet of paper fell on the tile.

"Don't spill it. It may save your life"

-Is this from...

-The traitor. Yeah...

-We need to show the others!

Felix reached for the knob, but Changbin grabbed his arm, right next to the armpit.

-Hang on, Lix! We don't know who we can trust. I am not handling this until I am fully convinced who is innocent and who is messing with us.

-What about me? You don't think I am... you know...

-I have someone else in mind right now. So I will risk and trust you. So don't say a word about it, alright?

Felix nodded, his eyes staring into Changbin's.

-Felix, where are the gloves?

Jisung's voice made Felix jump in fear.

His body was tenser than ever.

He took the gloves and exited the bathroom, throwing a last glance at Changbin before closing the door behind him.

The airport

Momo lowered her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose and placed his foot in front of one of the guards, making him trip over her luggage.

-Lo Siento! she covered her mouth with her palms in shock.

Chaeyoung pushed Jihyo, making it look like they were fighting.