Guilty bloody hands

Dashwood house

-Where is he? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?

-Minho, don't kill-

-Too late, Seungmin flinched as the loud booms of the mayhem Minho was unleashing inside the building.

-Minho! He is not here. Let's calm down!

-Where is he? he asked through his screeching teeth.

Chan pushed him into the wall and pressed his body to his back to immobilize him.

-Stay still, Minho! We will find him.

-How could you leave him here? How could you? You've never cared for him! They will rape him! They will hurt my Sungie... My Sungie... his voice became weaker as the air was squeezed out of his body.

His words became gasps and Chan knew to let go and let him cough on his knees.

-Is there a way to find out where did they take him? Chan turned to Seungmin with hope in his eyes.

-Let's search the whole building. Maybe they left a clue.

That's all Seungmin could say.

He didn't want to make false promises. Especially while seeing Minho in that state.

But he had no idea how to help this time. They cleaned their tracks, destroyed the security cameras and took Jisung with them.

Seungmin was aware it was his fault. He knew that and the guilt was eating him alive. He shouldn't have left.

Chan was definitely more healthy now that Jeongin was back.

You could see that in his eyes. At least they had their leader back.

As for Jeongin...He was still shaken up, but he was glad to be back.

He took a look at all of the bruises the team gained in the past month.

Each one except his own. He was too afraid to look at them and remember the horror he'd been through.

Oneus's provisory hideout

-Where are we? Jisung looked around.

-That's none of your concern, Baekhyeon said. It's been a while, Hannie. You changed. You're fat now, he made a grimace of disgust.

The shorter looked at his ex-boyfriend's bodyguards and recognized the scars he had caused.

One of them had glasses on. He must have been the one left blind.

The other had a scar on his face, climbing from his chin to his nose.

Baekhyeon had it on his arm. He was lucky enough to get away with only that. Yet he was the angrier one.

-If I am so disgusting, then why are you hard? Jisung smirked looking down at the bulge in the other's pants. You're still a little slut pretending to be in charge, he scoffed.

Baekhyeon grabbed his chin and forced him to look up. His nails were digging into his skin and his hand was shaking with fury.

-Do not talk to me like that! I'll make you pay for everything. Your cop boyfriend won't come here to save you. Don't you get it, Jisung? We can finish what we started back then. All of us are here. And we still crave you, he laughed madly. You'll surely lose a couple of pounds after we're done with you, his hand lowered down to Jisung's pants.

The latter tried to move away and spit him in the face.

Baekhyeon was shocked.

He pushed the chair to the ground, Jisung hitting his head badly.