Bye, Jisung!

St Thomas' Hospital Emergency Department

-Felix, how the hell did you manage to shoot him so close to his lung? One inch to the left and we would be outside digging a hole, Chan tried to keep his composure.

-Hey! Back down! Hyunjin spat back. He didn't mean it.

-This is the last thing we needed, Chan slid down along the wall. And where the fuck is Seungmin? Shouldn't he stay beside his boyfriend?

Oneus's hideout

Seungmin tried to avoid the cameras. He walked beside the walls, staying in the dead spots where he couldn't be seen.

Suddenly a hand gripped his jaw and covered his mouth. He felt his heart stop for a moment.

-Jesus! Jisung, I almost had a heart attack! he complained before being shushed by the older.

-What are you doing here? he whispered.

-What am I doing here? What are you doing here? My boyfriend is in the hospital, Felix is in post-traumatic shock and you dived into the Thames River.

-What? What happened? he asked confused.

-Long story. We are both here to save Jeongin, so let's do just that.

-I can handle it alone, Jisung clenched his jaw. That's exactly the reason why I stole the address.

-Too bad. I have a good memory. Now let's move!

They were on the first floor of the Dashwood house, an office building on 69 Old Broad St, close to the Liverpool St.

-How did they even afford this place?

-Baekhyeon comes from a rich family. His uncle was sending him money every month from Australia. After he passed away, all his fortune went to his only nephew.

-And my parents couldn't hire a nanny for me, Seungmin rolled his eyes.

-We need to get to the basement, Jisung said.

-How do you know he's there?

-The video they sent. There was water leaking on the walls. Look at this building! Do you think that will happen elsewhere but in the basement?

-Good point, Seungmin replied.

As they approached the stairs, they suddenly heard a pair of steps rushing toward them.

-Shit! Jisung cursed between his teeth.

-We're dead, Seungmin added.

-Get behind me, Jisung ordered.

Since Seungmin had no weapons, he complied and hid behind Jisung.

Then he heard a gasp and a body dropped to the floor.

Seungmin rose his gaze and saw a guard with a penknife right between his eyes. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened in shock.

-How?

-I've trained with Minho, what do you think? Jisung replied. Now they will know we're here. Let's go!

"What's this?" Xion's voice traveled the corridor and froze the blood in Seungmin's veins.

-Too late for that.

Jisung dragged him behind the corner and waited silently to see what was going to happen next.

Seungmin held his breath, his hand gripping Jisung's soaked shirt until his knuckles turned white.

There were two options.