✨️Choke me✨️

The knob turned a few times alarming everyone in the hotel room.

They all reached for their weapons when the door finally opened revealing Itzy.

Chan let a sigh of relief and threw his gun on the table.

-You didn't call!

-They were getting impatient, Yeji made way for both Lucas and Hannah to run and hug Chan.

-You're alive, Hannah said. I thought they would kick your ass.

-You little- Chan squeezed her in his arms. I am the leader. I won't die that easily.

-Hyung is the greatest fighter, right? Lucas asked.

-Hell yeah I am! Chan smiled.

Kkami sneaked through everyone's legs and ran to Hyunjin who crouched down to catch him.

-Hello, little one! I'm sorry for scaring you!

Jisung stared at the door unease.

Lia walked in holding hands with Daehyun.

-Jisungie!

-Daehyun! the older let the boy come to him and engulfed him into a tight hug. Are you alright?

-Aunty Lia was really fun. Where is Jisungie's friend?

-Friend? Oh, you mean Minho. He fell and got injured. Let me call him.

The older limped to where everyone was and sat down on the chair.

-Are you alright, mister? the kid tilted his head.

-Just a little accident. That's what I get when I don't pay attention to my steps.

-What the hell is going on? Jeongin looked at the kid confused.

-Oh, right. They have a kid now, Seungmin filled him in.

-They do?

-Yep. I am as confused as you. Also what's up with the matching rings?

-Hyunjin and Felix hyung are married.

-They are what? For how long have I been asleep?

Hannah spotted Seungmin and waved at him. The latter did the same a little more awkward.

Then he caught a glimpse of Changbin leaning on the doorway.

-Go! Jeongin pushed Seungmin forward. Talk to him, you big baby!

Seungmin closed the door behind him and walked towards Changbin who was sitting on the steps.

-So... how do you feel?

-Better. My muscles are still soared, but nothing serious, Changbin replied.

-Look, I'm-

-Come with me.

-What? Where? Seungmin widened his eyes.

-You'll see. Are you in?

Seungmin didn't even hesitate. He took his hand and got in the car with him.

After 30 minutes of driving in silence, Changbin stopped the car next to the Pool of London.

They could see the Tower Bridge from there bathed in the lights of the city.

-What are we doing here? Seungmin looked out the window. Are you gonna kill me and bury me here? he looked at the muddy ground.

It freshly rained. He could see the raindrops falling off the grass blades.

-Seungmin, look at me, Changbin placed his hand on Seungmin's shoulder, making the younger whip his head in his direction. Can we have a normal conversation? Jokes aside, he said deadly serious.