8 or none

Hyunjin finally decided to go visit Changbin again.

He knew he would find Felix there. The younger was spending the nights watching over his hyung. The guilt was eating him alive.

-How is he? Hyunjin asked, leaning on the doorframe.

-Same. Stable. I hope he will wake up soon.

-I can watch over him if you want to take a break.

-No, I'm fine.

Hyunjin nodded in silence and proceeded to go on its way when he heard Felix talking again.

-He... He confessed to me.

Hyunjin froze in his tracks and turned around to look at him.

-Well...he confessed that he had liked me. Before you and I got together. But I guess you knew that.

-I did.

After a few seconds, Hyunjin broke the silence.

-What did you say?

Felix got up slowly, his eyes still fixed on Changbin.

-I thanked him for loving me. For the time and energy spent on me. For accepting me as I am. And I am glad he found Seungmin.

-If it wasn't for Seungmin, would you...

-Don't you get it, Hyunjin? Gosh, you're so stupid, Felix whipped his face with his sleeve. It's always been you.

Felix turned on his heels and walked towards Hyunjin, slamming him to the wall and grabbing his neck at his level to smash their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

His arms locked behind the talller's neck as he pressed their chests one against each other.

Hyunjin cupped his hips and leaned more into the kiss, feeling his mind going dizzy as Felix's sweet taste was melting in his mouth. His whole body was hot.

He missed that with his whole being. And Felix was so eager, taking in all his breath. When they parted, Felix has tears in his eyes and swollen lips.

-I'm sorry! I thought you were going to leave me. That I wasn't good enough for you, Hyunjin said panting.

-No matter how hard I tried, how far I went...I craved you more and more.

-This brings back memories, Hyunjin chuckled.

He hugged the boy tightly and remained like that for a good amount of time, burying his face in the crock of his neck.

London Eye

-We need to get out of here somehow, Seungmin looked down at the engineers who were trying to make the London Eye work again. The more we stay here, the longer it will get us to find Jisung, Seungmin kicked the glass in frustration.

-Don't break the glass!

-It's a capsule, not a spaceship, Seungmin turned towards Minho was on all four, afraid to get up.

-I don't care. I don't want to fall from here and meet my end down there.

-For the love of God, get up! Seungmin dragged Minho closer to him, making the older cling to him like a cat while his knees were trembling.

After 3 long minutes, the firefighters came to take everyone out. But there was a problem. Minho was too afraid to get on the scale.

-We need to save Jisung! We waisted enough time already!

Minho shook his head before gulping in fear.

-I can't go by myself! You are supposed to be my shield! Jesus! Seungmin stepped back in the capsule and ripped off his sleeve, then wrapped it around Minho's head, covering his eyes.