The London Bridge of fallen dreams

-You need what? Chan asked in disbelief.

-Your men. I didn't come here to help you rescue your boyfriend. I Have my own business. I'm borrowing your team since you don't use them at the moment. Hongjoong will lead them.

-Over my dead body, Chan stepped in front of him.

-Fine! Then join us, a smug made its way on Seonghwa's face. I just need you to stay outside while I talk to a friend.

-Meaning you're gonna get rid of him.

-If he doesn't have the money.

Chan rolled his eyes unamused.

-Help me with this and I'll provide you with money for a decent spacious place.

-Fine. Do you have a car?

-How do you think I got here? I don't just walk on the boulevard. I am the head of the Mafia, he scoffed.

Seungmin was left behind to work on his laptop. He hadn't gotten much sleep since he started trying to find Oneus's hideout.

Hyunjin remained as well with Chaeryeong. Itzy were still searching for any clues outside.

-Baekhyeon was a genius when it came to hacking, Jisung said watching Seungmin struggling to break a code.

-No one is better than me. And why are you still here?

-Seonghwa specifically requested for me to stay here.

Seungmin turned to face Jisung who was avoiding his gaze.

-Apparently I became the number one suspect after they all found out my ex started all of this, he laughed nervously. Can't blame them. Your ex thinks the same of me.

Seungmin stopped typing. He got curious.

-He cornered me. When did he start cutting himself? Just a curiosity.

-Did he-

-No. I just figured it out.

-If he didn't tell you, I cannot.

-Do you still think I am the traitor?

-You fit every criterion, Seungmin got up to face the other.

-I do. Which makes me wonder if me being framed was the strategy all along.

-Or... Maybe he is making you look framed because you are him. If we think you are framed, you are no longer an option.

-Do you still have it?

-What?

-The video in Time Square. I wanna see it.

Seungmin stopped for a second, not sure what to do.

-You have nothing to lose, Jisung added.

Seungmin opened the file and pressed start.

Jisung looked carefully at the screen, his eyes searching for any little detail that would give away the identity of the traitor.

Suddenly his eyes got wide as his finger rushed to the keyboard to stop the video.

-It's Felix.

-Huh? Seungmin groaned waiting for an explanation.

-When we arrived in New York, Felix dragged me aside and went with me to the bathroom.

-I remember that, Seungmin confirmed.

-He asked me to teach him how to walk on heels. I thought it was for the France mission, but...he couldn't have possibly known about the ball beforehand.