Play along, my love

Bretagne, France

-Seungmin? Seungmin, can I come in?

Jongho pushed the door open and found the latter on the edge of the bed, his head falling down in front like he hadn't the strength to hold it up anymore.

Two bottles of alcohol were knocked out on the, the stinky liquid soaking the carpet.

Jongho closed the door to stop anyone else from seeing the miserable view and took a deep breath.

He crouched down before Seungmin and placed the bottles away.

-Seungmin? Seungmin, what did you do? I thought you wouldn't touch alcohol since what happened last time...

He placed his hand on his friend's shoulder, but he received no reaction at all.

-Come here, Jongho said, hugging his friend. I'll get you some water, ok?

The hospital

A knock on the door made everyone in the room whip their heads.

Yeosang entered in silence and bowed in front of Chan as if he didn't have that whole history with him.

Chan got up and shook his hand without saying a word.

-Your friend told me I would find you here.

-Why? What's wrong? Hyunjin asked.

-He hacked the security cameras. They are heading to the Musée de Bretagne right now. We have to stop them.

-Another treasure hunt? Jisung asked, still holding Minho's hand. What are they looking for this time?

-The heart of Anne of Brittany. A golden relique full of history. And very valuable. It was placed in a tomb in a chapel of the Carmelite friars. But one week ago, the chapel suffered some damage and they need to fix the roof. So they moved the heart temporarily in the museum.

-The perfect opportunity to steal it, Chan added. Let's go!

-Wait! Jisung shouted. Who stays with Minho?

-Oh, I brought the freckled blonde with me, Yeosang said, opening the door.

-Did you seriously let me wait outside like a dog? Felix asked in disbelief.

-You could have opened the door, he shrugged. Good boy! he patted him.

-What the fuck? Hyunjin reacted immediately.

-Reminds me of someone, Jisung said between coughs.

Felix moved his gaze to the hospital bed and almost threw Jisung into the wall on his way to Minho.

-Minmin hyung, he said with a trembling lip. Is he gonna be ok?

-He will be fine, Felix, Chan assured him. Can you watch over him while we are on a mission?

-Leave it to me, he nodded.

-Great! Let's go!

They arrived at the museum in no time and decided to break through the backdoor.

They needed to make themselves as invisible as possible.

While Chan was explaining the plan, Jisung noticed a car parked at the entry of a pancake restaurant on the other side of the road.

A woman with red hair was about to get in when she suddenly stopped and looked at her car suspicious.

Jisung crossed the road and stopped her from touching the door or anything.

-Don't touch it! It may be dangerous, he said in English, cause that was the best he could do. See the papers inside the door handles? A guy probably followed you. This is basically a signal for others. To tell them you are single and vulnerable. Also they might have put chemicals or something on it. You should call the police.

She nodded and looked around scared.

-Trust me, ok? Play along, he said before hugging her.

She hugged back, faking a bright smile.

-I'm so glad you came to meet me, my love, she said in French, loud enough to be heard by everyone on the street.

-Keep it down, baby. There are people watching, Jisung replied.

-I'm sorry, but I can't help it, she giggled.

They heard a pair of steps running in the opposite direction. Then they became less tensed.

-Thank you so much! she said in English.

-Do you want me to stay with you until the police arrives? Jisung asked concerned.

-You already did enough. I will be fine. I called my friends and they are on their way. Thank you once again,...

-Jisung. And you?

-Gahyeon, she smiled.

-Take care, Gahyeon! Jisung waved.

-Jisung! Chan shouted after him.

-Sorry! he ran back to them. So what's the plan?

-Yeosang and I are searching for Oneus. You and Hyunjin find the heart exposition. Clear?

-Yes.

-Are you sure they are supposed to be here? Chan asked with the flashlight in his hand.

-Affirmative. Your hacker friend confirmed. They are here, Yeosang answered with a dull voice.

Suddenly a loud bang caught their attention. They both started running after a silhouette, activating the alarm.

They went outside where the guy got into a car and started speeding on the road.

-Now what? Yeosang asked.

-I've got backup, he said smiling proudly at another car pulling over.

-Get in! We can catch them! he said, taking a seat in front, next to Yeji who was driving.

-Are we late?

-Just in time. As always, Chan said.

____________________________
Question: How did Seungmin talk to Yeosang if he was drunk in his room?

Let me know your guess👀

Thank you for reading!