Lee Freda

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

Manhattan's police department

-That's not fucking fair, Minho kicked the bench Chan and Changbin were sitting on in frustration. Why did he take Jisung first?

-Calm down, Minho! Jisung can handle it, Chan replied, trying to think of a plan to escape.

-How? He doesn't speak English.

-Actually, he does, Chan added. He learned from Seungmin and some from Jackson when he was still working at the bar. He will be fine.

The three of them were in a cell, waiting for that police officer to come back with Jisung who he took to the interrogation.

-Can't you break the bars? Minho kicked Changbin lightly.

The latter tried a couple of times, but it needed time to manage to bend them.

Jisung was in the interrogation room, on the chair, looking at his reflection in the one-sided glass.

-What's your name?

-Lee Freda.

-What does a pretty face like you do with those three scary men?

Jisung raised his gaze to him and smirked. So that's why he was taken first. Mister policeman liked having fun with girls. So be it.

-We-We didn't mean to steal the boat, Jisung faked stuttering to look more innocent. We lost one of our friends and....he took a pause to fake cry....and we were so worried. We were planning to return the boat immediately.

-Poor girl. I can help you find your friend. If you help with something too, of course.

He stepped behind Jisung and started caressing his shoulders.

-Aren't you cold?

-Please, kind sir...I need you to free my brothers first. I will feel much better knowing they are free to go home to Korea and we can talk in private, he smiled, playing with the red hair of his wig.

-I can't let them go that easy. I am a cop. I have a job to do-

-You know...Jisung cut him off, while jumping on the table, swinging her feet. I have always had a thing for cops. The uniform does it for me.

The cop chuckled, then leaned closer, his hand on the table, next to Jisung's.

-They are still suspicious. Do you know how tired I am? All these foreigners who get lost or cause problems...

-I'm sure locals cause problems too, Jisung whispered in his ear. Or maybe...you are just arresting foreigners because you don't like them. And pick up on them for every stupid reason you can find while the district is under gang attacks and crimes. You need to earn your pay somehow without doing actually something. Typically, Jisung scoffed.

-You're a little smart lady, aren't you? he gripped Jisung's wig.

-No. You just think with your dick.