Blow it

Hungary

-It can't be here, Soyeon said. Hang on, she said stepping outside her display.

She brought with her other four girls and asked them if they saw something suspicious in the past weeks.

-There was this guy, Shuhua said. You saw it too, right?

-Oh, that guy...Yuqi opened her mouth in realization. Yeah, I remember!

-What are you talking about? Miyeon asked.

-We didn't see any guy, Minnie added.

-You were taking a break. This guy came all dressed in black, gave our boss some money then went to the basement, Shuhua explained. Maybe...

-Let's go see it then! Felix said.

All 8 of them went down the stairs and found nothing but old exposition pieces laying around the room.

-Where would you hide a bunch of kids you abducted? Changbin wandered while pacing back and forth through the room.

Yuna stopped in front of a blackboard covered in old newspapers.

-That's our boss's greatest treasure. Every article that was ever written about this place, Soyeon explained. Our women's exposition is next to go there.

-Sir?

Changbin turned around and stepped closer to Yuna.

-Remember the secret room in your father's basement?

-Yeah. What's up with that?

-Do you think... Help me get this off the wall! she took one side of the board while Changbin held the other.

They placed it down carefully before looking at the hole in the wall.

-Knew it, Yuna smiled proudly.

Felix jumped in, then helped the others get into the tunnel.

-One of us should go up and tell us where are we, he said.

-I go! Miyeon offered.

-I stay here and guard the entrance, Yugi added.

-Take care you two! Soyeon followed the rest of the group.

They ended up in an abandoned bunker.

The smell of death was stinging their eyes.

-This is it, Felix searched for any sign of living.

-They are all dead...Changbin found the skeletons.

Minnie started taking pics of the place before being startled by the sound of her ringtone.

-Hello?

"You're under the Városligeti tó River."

-WHAT?

They all whipped their heads around to look at her horrified expression.

-This is an underwater bunker! We need to get out of here before we run out of oxygen!

The girls rushed towards the exit.

However, Felix remained behind alongside Changbin.

-Ready to run for your life?

-I was born ready, Changbin joked. Let's do it! he took the bullet and switched it until it clicked.

He dropped it on the floor and proceeded to run without looking back.