We play

Glass house Nr 1, Germany

-I'm going mad for sure, Hyunjin stared at the dog in disbelief. He fished my dog from the river and he expects me to forgive him, he scoffed. Just how? You... you died! he shouted at the poor animal who didn't know what was going on.

-Hyunjin, what did you get?

-A zombie dog. You?

-I- What? Chan screamed from the other side of the wall. Oh... It's actually a dog. Does he have a tag on?

-Let's find out, Hyunjin crouched down. If I get bit, don't let me bite Minho hyung. Zombie or not, I don't wanna be fried.

-Sure thing, kid.

-Okay, let's see... he found a blue tag on the dog and read the name out loud: Kkami.

The dog was exactly like Kkomi, but with a little bit more attitude.

Yet it made Hyunjin feel the nostalgia of those times when it was him and his pal against the world.

-He bought me a dog... That doesn't erase what he did. What did he get you? he stood up.

-Not sure yet...Chan stared at the two kids in front of him. Who are you, guys? he asked in English.

The girl looked at her little brother whom she was holding by the hand.

-You're Bang Chan, right?

-Yes. Who asks?

-I'm Hannah. This is Lucas. We're your siblings.

-Hell nah... He found you...

Glass house Nr 2, Italy

-It's time, Lia opened the door and tossed a jacket along the room.

Jeongin caught it and dressed immediately.

-Thank God! I was bored to death here. So where is it?

-He told me you have it, Lia frowned.

-He didn't give me anything. What are we doing then?

-I'll try to call him. Let's move!

-Yes, ma'am! Jeongin put his hoodie on and followed the Itzy member. Do they all know now?

-Not all of them.

-What a risky move to reveal himself now...

Glass house Nr 3, Hungary

-Jeongin is already moving, Felix confirmed. We should get going. Do you have it?

Changbin took out of his pocket a bullet and showed it to Felix.

-Perfect.

Suddenly his phone buzzed.

He answered in a rush and froze when he finally processed the information he had received.

-What?

-Minho hyung escaped...

-Shit... Changbin cursed under his breath.

-Son of a bitch! he kicked the wall. He beat Yeji. I should have put more guards.

-Maybe we can still catch him...

-He booked an airplane ticket to London.

-Seungmin, Changbin uttered as he was hit by realization. Seungmin can't fight! He is unconscious! If he does something to him, I swear...

-We need to do it now! All of us!

-Now?

-Now! Get up! We need to do it together at the same time.

Glass house Nr 1, Germany

-How did he find you? Who brought you here? How do you know me?

Chan had thousands of questions for his siblings, but when they were about to answer, Felix's voice caught their attention.

"If you wanna keep your presents, you need to deliver something for me. Hyunjin has it on him. Go to the address I give you and do not leave until I say so." He said through the speakers.

-Yeah, right! Like I would listen to you! Hyunjin screamed angrily.

"I have Jeongin. I have everyone. Maybe you do not want to cooperate, but Channie hyung is not on the same page. Do as I say."

Suddenly the wall splitting the two slowly lifted, finally letting Hyunjin see his leader.

-Boss! he hugged him like he hadn't seen him in years. This must be the first time I'm happy to see your old man face.

-Hey! I'm 3 years older! Dumbass! Chan said offended.

-What do we do now? Hyunjin looked at the dog and the other two people in the room.

-We play, Chan admitted defeat.

Black butterfly hideout

The guard looked out the window and saw Jisung's clothes on the floor, but no sign of the boy.

He unlocked the door and looked around before he felt something piercing through the skin of his neck.

He fell to the ground, having spasms while the blood splattered everywhere.

Jisung stung him with the key to his ankle bracelet right into the artery.

He dressed up in the guard's clothes and locked the door behind him.

He then rushed down the hall until he found the room with the chemistry equipment.

He barricaded the door with chairs and took a seat on the floor next to all the substances he needed.

-Finally, I feel at home, he smirked.

He ripped off some of the skin from his bottom lip and analyzed it at the microscope.

-It's spreading fast, he mumbled before coughing in his hand.

The blood teemed down his arm like honey.

He was thrilled at the sight of the virus lurking in his system.

But most importantly...

Lurking in Baekhyeon's body once Jisung gave it to him through the kiss.

London

Minho barged into the hospital room and found Seungmin laying in bed defenseless.

The sound of his phone ringing made him flinch and almost drop it on the floor.

He answered with the harsher "yes" ever until he heard the voice from the other side of the line and his voice softened significantly.

-Jisung?

-Did you miss me? the younger asked as he stuck a syringe in his arm and groaned in pain.

-What was that?

-I just injected myself with a brand-new antidote. I have someone here that needs it. How are you? How is the team?

-Wait! You made the antidote?

-Yeah, it took about an hour. Why?

-Can you teach me how to make it?

-Huh? Why do you need it?

-I need to resurrect someone, Minho had his eyes fixed on Seungmin.