✨️Amsterdam's bells ring for you✨️

-Felix! Baby! Wake up!

The latter turned around on the bed before releasing his arm was hurting even more while moving.

He opened his eyes and met with Hyunjin's excited gaze sparkling in the darkness of the night.

-Hyunjin? It's...4 in the morning! he looked at the phone in shock. What's wrong with you?

-I have a surprise! Let's go! Let me help you get dressed!

-Can't it wait? It's pitch black outside.

-No! Come on!

Felix sighed before getting off the bed and wobbling around trying to find his shirt.

They sneaked through the other room on their tippy toes and ran a good amount of time on the empty streets of Amsterdam.

-Where are we going?

-You'll see! Hyunjin chuckled.

Felix felt that something was suspicious. Hyunjin was way too happy.

-Hyunjin! Where are we?

-Almost there, baby!

-A church? Felix stopped in front of the majestic building.

-Former church. Vondelkerk was used as a church from 1880 to 1977. Today it houses the offices of a few small businesses. Also hosts concerts and is rented out for special occasions, including weddings, formal dinners and meetings. But the priest is real, he pointed to a man waiting for them at the door.

-Hyunjin, what's this about?

-Come inside!

They entered the Chapel and met with the sight of the walls covered in flowers.

-I know it's a bit unconventional, but... I thought about it for a while. And coming to the Netherlands, where people like us are accepted... made me realize how many things can come between us. So from now on I'll enjoy every moment with you. I know how fast people can disappear from your life. Let's enjoy the moment!

-You want us to elope?

-I want to be with you forever. I love you so much, Felix! I thought I lost you so many times... I was so scared. I need this. I need to know we're more than this fragile relationship.

Felix looked around at the effort Hyunjin had put into all of that.

He couldn't break his heart like that.

But he also couldn't stand the thought of a ring handcuffing him to the ground.

-Hyunjin... I...

He looked into Hyunjin's puppy eyes and froze.

He looked at the flower crown and placed it carefully on the top of his own head with the one arm he could move.

-The last chain, huh? he laughed at himself. Okay then... Let's get married! he said excitedly.

-I love you so much, baby! Hyunjin spun him in the air, being cautious about his broken arm.

.
.
.

-You booked a hotel room for us? Felix asked while being carried bridal style by his brand new husband.

-I wanted to have the night for us.

-You're adorable, Felix ran his hand through the older's smooth hair.

-Let's have some fun tonight, Hyunjin kissed him on the forehead. Just a break before we get back to the mess we left back at the hotel.