Red, blue or black

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

-Jeongin, put the gun down! Chan demanded.

Seungmin was right behind him, holding his breath.

Jeongin was standing in front of them, alive, his clothes stained with the blood dropping out of his mouth and lingering on his bottom lip.

His eyes were red, a spiderweb of veins reaching to the iris.

And a gun.

A gun pointing toward them. Loaded and ready to aim.

-Don't make me do this, Chris! he begged.

-Innie, please come home! Chan replied, his chest tightening.

-Get out.

-What?

-Get out of my sight! he yelled, making Seungmin flinch.

20 minutes ago...

"According to Wooyoung and San, Oneus is supposed to stay in the Rincón de Gran Via hotel. Earlier today 6 trucks left the parking spots. Jeongin must be in one of them" Seungmin explained through the earpiece.

-We see one turning left on Pl. de Espanã. We can catch it at the traffic lights, Nayeon replied.

She was driving a black open-top car. Next to her there was Felix and in the backseat Mina.

When they made the teams, Felix basically ran to Nayeon's side in excitement.

He was so mesmerized by Twice. He wanted to learn from them, watch them closely, to spend time with them.

-We're right behind it! Nayeon signaled Mina to get into action.

The latter took off her high heels and threw them towards the truck.

They spun in the air like boomerangs and stabbed the tires.

Felix and Mina opened the doors while Nayeon went to the driver's seat to check the culprit.

-You're not one of Oneus, she said shocked.

There was a normal man whose hands were tied up to the steering wheel. He didn't have a choice. He said he had been threatened to do that.

-Guys! Felix yelled in his earpiece. We have a problem.

"What?" Chan asked, his breath stuck in his throat.

-There is a bomb, Mina replied. A huge one. Set to detonate in 5 minutes.

Everyone froze in fear.

"Shit"

That's all Chan managed to say.

"Yongbok, can you send me a picture of it?" Minho chimed in.

Felix did as he was told and waited for Minho to give the verdict.

"It's a very rare model. The kind that is sold on the Black Market. Basically there are connected with one another. Multiple bombs will explode at the same time. You can stop them only if you find the original model. I can't tell the difference by looking at a picture, so we will have to cut the wires at each one until the time's up" he explained.

"You're saying there is a bomb in every truck?" Seungmin asked.

"Likely"

-Which wire do I cut? Red, blue or black? Felix asked freaking out.

"Minho?" Jisung asked as scared as the freckled.

"I...I don't know! he lashed out. Let me think!"

"How can you not know?" Seungmin asked.

"Minho, what the hell is going on?" Chan asked rather worried than angry.

"I can't focus. Give me a minute"

"We don't have a minute" Seungmin chimed in again.

"Find the other trucks. We will cut all the wires at the same time. I have to make sure what wire we must cut"

Everyone agreed without further questions.

Minho was not himself, but they didn't have time to ask about it.

-We're getting close, Sana said while tailing the next truck on the C. de Leganitos Road. One of you needs to go there and stop the driver.

-I go! both Hyunjin and San said in synch before throwing short gazes at each other.

-I go!

-No, I go!

Sana rolled her eyes before coming up with a brilliant idea.

-I'm sure your boyfriends would be impressed to see you two work in a team. And let's be honest, this act of bravery is quite hot, if you ask me. I'm sure your partners think the same, she smirked.

Hyunjin and San looked at each other before getting on the roof of the car.

When Sana took the car close enough, Hyunjin jumped on the roof of the truck, followed by San.

-Help me open it! Hyunjin said.

San nodded and pulled the doors open, revealing another bomb.

Sana shot the tire, making the truck drift into a tree. Hyunjin and San held to the doors and witnessed the bomb mechanism turning around, revealing on the back a symbol of a butterfly.

One by one, every team managed to get to the trucks and find the bombs, but no sight of Jeongin.

-That's the last one, Jihyo said.

-Jeongin must be here, Chan clenched his fists.

-What if he's not? Seungmin uttered. This feels like a bait. Maybe we should go to the hotel and check for clues. Maybe Jeongin left behind something useful.

-Fine, Chan sighed. Jihyo, can you handle it?

-Don't worry about me! she waved.

-Minho, time's up! What wire do we cut? Jisung shouted through Dahyun's earpiece.

"Hyunjin, did you say there was a butterfly on the back of the mechanic?"

"Yeah. What does that have to do with the fact that we will become toast in less than 20 seconds?" he yelled from the top of his lungs.

"Cut the black one!"

"Are you sure?" Felix asked gulping.

"Fine. Jisung, cut it first!"

The latter didn't even hesitate.

He waited 2 seconds with his eyes shut for any reaction then exhaled in relief.

Everyone followed and cut the black wires at the last second.

"I can't believe you made Jisung cut first." Changbin commented.

"Me neither" Minho let out a sigh of relief.