Took you long enough

Bucharest, Romania

-You haven't talked to him yet, have you? Seungmin asked Jeongin who was staring at Chan from away.

-Is that obvious?

-Well, unlike me and Changbin, you two are much more simple to read: either not talking to each other or you in his lap because he doesn't wanna lose you from his sight. Guess which one is now.

-I'm scared, okay? I drugged him! What am I supposed to do now? Apologise? He won't forgive me, Jeongin started freaking out.

Seungmin wasn't that impressed. He looked at Jeongin like he was speaking gibberish.

-Have you seen our team? I robbed my boyfriend from billions. And he still fucked me on top of a car. The bar is low.

-I... I didn't need to know that, Jeongin squirmed uncomfortable.

-I know. That's payback for your little adventure in my tank, he patted Jeongin while smirking.

Jeongin widened his eyes as his cheeks caught up a rosy shade. He hid his face in his palms embarrassed.

-Now if you excuse me, I have to get my boyfriend out of the cannon. At least his good part is out, he winked.

Jeongin cringed and turned away only to see Chan missing.

He found his boyfriend at a desk, taping aggressively on the keyboard of his laptop.

The older was too focused to notice the younger closing the door and leaning on it in expectation.

His mind kept yelling to move, yet his body was as stiff as wood.

He gathered his courage and stepped forward.

His hand wanted to tap gently his shoulders, but before he even got to move, Chan's hand gripped his wrist and dragged him closer.

He fell in his lap as Chan stared at him in a comfortable silence.

-Hey, he smiled while putting aside his headphones.

-Hi...Jeongin barely moved his lips.

He was still scared, not knowing what to expect.

-You had the same look then.

-Then? Jeongin tilted his head confused.

-When we took you in our team. You were scared of me. Then I suddenly turned from your abducter to your patient and you got bold, he chuckled.

-Right... I knew I was going to die. I had nothing to lose.

-What makes it so different now?

-I have you. I live with the fear that I will lose you. I think I already did actually...

-Jeongin.

The latter looked up, knowing damn well he was damned.

-You will lose me when I'm dead. Until then... I am yours. Both body and soul. I know we've always had this on and off dynamic. I took you for granted endless times. I'm sorry! I will remind you as many times as it takes. I love you! You are my first and last love.

-I thought you were mad about...

-Jeongin, I'm still paying for what I did to all of you. We make mistakes. We will talk about it and understand each other. That's how you build up trust. That's how you show someone you love them.

-I love you too, Chris! More than you could ever know.

-Trust me, I know, he leaned to kiss his boyfriend shortly.

-What are you working on? Jeongin snapped back from their bubble of hearts.

-I'm trying to reverse the voice masking from the phone call we got right before we faced Minho's subdivision.

-Why? I thought we agreed that was Minho hyung.

-I don't think so anymore. My gut feeling tells me to dig into this. There may be more to the story.

-You think he lied to us?

-Not lied. Just missed a few details.

Braşov, Romania

-Why are we here again? Jisung looked around mesmerised by every room he would go in.

-Boss told us to meet with someone that could help us here. He sure doesn't like sharing too much information.

-Can we go back to those kind people after this?

-To say goodbye?

-To take "sarmale" and "mamaliga" to go, he tried his best to pronounce it correctly like the girl from the house taught him to. It's so freaking good.

Hyunjin frowned at the boy before backing off suddenly. He was about to break one of the showcases in the Bran Castle.

-That was close.

-Break something and Count Dracula would haunt you.

-Funny, Hyunjin rolled his eyes. That is just a myth. Bedtime stories.

-You sure? Jisung looked up at a portray of a man. "Vlad Ţepeş", also known as Vlad the Impaler. He existed. He wasn't a vampire, but he sure did kill millions.

-Well, that image will haunt my dreams, Hyunjin dragged Jisung after him.

Jisung looked out the window and spotted a guy taking a photo in their direction. His flash hit Jisung three times.

-Hey! he yelled at the guy who instantly started running. That must be our guy! We can take the stairs and-

Jisung turned around and stopped mid-sentence when he saw Hyunjin's gun pointing towards him.

-Hyunnie? Jisung gulped in fear.

-Ji, why did Bang Chan tell me it was your voice in that phone call? "Here, kitty kitty"?

-Minho hyung made me record it. You know what love does to people, Jisung explained.

-I'm not buying that. Two traitors was a shock but still... it was too much for two to handle. Also the antidote. You were the only one capable to make it and send it to Jeongin.

Jisung drooped the facade and smirked as he raised his hands in the air.

-Took you long enough. Are you going to kill me now?

-Bang Chan is not here to stop me.

______________________________
I'm sorry if it's top short or bad (probably yes).

I'm sorry for updating so messily!

I've been in a bad place mentally for the past days...

I'm so sorry! I promise to do my best with the next chapters!

Thank you for reading!