A little announcement

Hi, guys!

I came here to ask you something really important to me.

As you know I have been writing for quite a while now and juggled with my personal life and this part of myself that helps me escape reality.

Yet there is one project that was kept secret until now and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to give me a bit of feedback regarding it.

I have an original story that I have been rewriting for the 7th time now and I had tried to show it to the people close to me or my teachers but none of them showed interest in it.

I was even told that I lack talent a few times.

I know I may be asking too much, but please try to give it a chance because this story is my life's work and I think posting it here would motivate me to work hard at it.

The book is called "Mistress of the Weather: the book of Ice" and tells the story of a daughter who receives her father's most desired title and has to adapt to the idea of magic being real.

As she uncovers the truth about everything she knew she is forced to choose a side in a never-ending war of power.

The story plays with the concepts of good and evil and offers a terrifying look at the prototype of the average hero. So prepare for a dark story meant to send a strong message!

There have been other attempts to publicize this story as you can see on my profile. I'll post the updated version only if you guys are down for it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement!