Under control

Before the acid incident, Jisung's old town

-Jisung-ah, maybe it's not a good idea to go.

-I just want to see them. I want to apologize. Maybe they will let me in, Jisung told his grandma before getting his bike and riding to his parents' house.

After they found out about him being gay, they completely lost it and eventually kicked him out of the house.

They didn't even bother to call or check on him.

As far as they were concerned, he was free to sleep on the streets.

But he wanted to try again. To make it right. To talk it out.

Unfortunately it wasn't the case.

On his way to his old home, he caught a glimpse of the people he was supposed to call "his parents", bawling their eyes in front of an empty casket with Jisung's face on it.

All the people he knew were there, mourning the death of him...

He watched from afar how his mother said her goodbyes and cried into a napkin.

They killed him out of embarrassment. They killed him and rejected him. They buried his old self and didn't even bother to looks at his new self.

Something in Jisung broke that day.

He didn't shed tears. He didn't want to cry for something he was not.

He hit himself and yelled, because he was such a disappointment.

And since then he started despising himself.

He couldn't care less if he were to die. He was content with the idea of death. He was a burden and nothing more.

And it was a shame to waste that good grave on air.

Back to present, Braşov, Romania

-You don't want to do this, Jisung stepped towards Hyunjin with his hands up.

-Try me, he smirked, aiming to the head.

-Alright, then don't miss. I would rather die quick, he took a deep breath.

-Are you willing to die by my hand for your boyfriend? Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

-Not for him. For Felix. If I wasn't scared, if I let Baekhyeon do what he wanted to with me, he wouldn't have used Felix. It's my fault. I take all the blame. Shoot me, he looked Hyunjin deadly in the eyes.

Not a shade of fear made its way in his dark pupils.

Hyunjin looked at how stiff the boy was. Not even a muscle contracted, ready to run away. His chest was raising with every breath, ready to receive his sentence.

-You're hesitating, Jisung grinned as he hit Hyunjin's elbow with his knee, making him drop the gun.

He moved his legs so fast, Hyunjin didn't even have time to react.

Jisung was long gone and the taller was left aback, trying to process what just happened.

-Jisung!

The latter ran after the figure he saw and didn't stop for nothing in the world.

He knew Hyunjin was after him, he knew that might be the last run he would ever take, he knew everything could end there.

He didn't care.

He wanted to get the job done. So he ran and ran like nothing else mattered. Like the wind was giving him a boost and his legs were pushed forwards, not even feeling the ground underneath.