Caskets and cults

Before you come for me about cultural representation, I am Romanian :))

Welcome to the Circus Arc! It will traumatise you and amuse you at the same time!

-Jisung, do something!

-What do you want me to do? I've never rode a casket before!

-GET ME OUT OF HERE! Hyunjin slammed him palms to the wooden cap, making Jisung bounce.

-Hey! Stop that!

-We're gonna die!

-The good part is that if you die you're already there.

Hyunjin felt the wooden box going faster through the serpent roads.

He heard a honk and saw blinding lights passing by.

-Was that a car?

-It could have been your ticket to the afterlife. You're welcome!

-Stop this, motherfucker!

-Oh-oh.

-"Oh-oh"? Why "oh-oh"?

-A tree.

-Tree? Use full sentences, dumbass!

-We're gonna crush into a tree! And don't call me dumbass when you're the one stuck inside a casket! Jisung yelled from the top of the casket.

3 days before

-Romania? Jeongin asked confused.

-Yes. That's where the last base of Black Butterfly is. I have reasons to believe Baekhyun found shelter there.

-Wait... Hyunjin took the flyer from his jacket and threw it at Minho. The circus... That's the base?

-Yes. Baekhyeon took rights over the circus once his uncle was found dead.

-We're going to the circus? Changbin chimed in.

-That's the plan. We go there undercover, find where the kids are kept hostages and kill Baekhyeon.

-That sounds too easy, Seungmin raised an eyebrow.

-It's not. We need to work as a team. Let's pack our stuff!

Everyone went their way.

Felix remained frozen in his place while Hyunjin caught a glimpse of him one last time before leaving the room.

-What's wrong, Yongbok?

-I don't know what to expect when I go there. I'm afraid I won't be able to do anything. I haven't seen the circus in two years and I don't have the best memories there.

-It will be okay. We're here with you. And you're not the only one going through it. You saw what happened with Seungmin in Madrid. Or with Jeongin when we rescued him. We all have scars. I'll be there to catch you and hold your hand, alright? Minho ruffled his hair.

-Why me? Why are you so nice to me?

-I promised your mom I would take care of you, the older shrugged. Now let's pack!

After a 3 hours flight, they all arrived at the Henri Coandă aeroport.

-There is no chance you know Romanian, right? Hyunjin asked Seungmin.

-That is indeed a language I do not know. And it's pretty difficult. The grammar is killing me.

-So you tried learning it.