Alcohol and stitches

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

Back to the hotel where Stray Kids checked in

Seungmin was pacing back and forth, getting more anxious with every minute passing by.

When he heard the knocks on the door, he jumped startled and rushed to open it.

His eyes met with Yunho and Mingi, carrying an almost unconscious Hyunjin.

They threw him on the bed and Seungmin's eyes widen in fear when he saw his left arm covered in blood and long big scratches.

-What the hell happened to him? he ran his hands through his hair in shock.

-A tiger did, Yunho replied calmly.

-Tiger? Seungmin was on the edge of exasperation at that point.

-It was huge, Mingi extended his hands to exemplify.

Seungmin brought all the towels he could find and told Mingi and Yunho to press on Hyunjin's arm.

-Guys, I've found Jeongin! We can get....him, Chan barged into the room, then stopped mid-sentence when he saw the blood trail going from the hall to the bed.

The sheets were already soaked in blood.

-Oh my fucking God! Changbin shouted.

-Close the door! Chan yelled.

-What? Changbin replied yelling too.

-Close the door! We don't need the hotel to call the cops on us!

Jisung slammed it shut and locked it.

-Boss! Seungmin fell to his knees. I am so glad to see you! Never leave us again! I appreciate how much you work to handle us all seven. I can't even control two people! Please help us!

-Ok, who gave Seungmin to drink? Chan asked taken aback by what he just witnessed.

Seungmin looked up, then saw Changbin on the right and ran to him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

-Binnie! I missed you!

-I think his brain malfunctioned, Minho mumbled.

-Hello? Yunho waved at them in order to get noticed. Your friend is bleeding. I and Mingi are covered in his blood. He faced a fucking tiger. Doesn't alarm you a bit?

-Right! Chan took a second to think of a plan.

Then it hit him. Jeongin. He could have used his help.

So he delayed the number that called him a few minutes ago and put it on speaker.

"Chris?"

-Innie, listen carefully! We need your help!

"I'm listening."

-Hyunjin got attacked by a tiger and his hand is...Well...can I send you a photo?

"Sure."

Chan took a quick photo and waited for Jeongin's reaction.

"Wow...that's something. Ahm..."

-It's not that bad, Hyunjin managed to mumble between his squirms of pain.

"Not bad? Hyung, it literally looks like the highway map."

Chan chuckled as his cheeks caught a bright rosy color.

He missed Jeongin's attitude and honesty so much.

He would have given everything to be able to hold the maknae in his arms.