The lady in silk

-Felix! Hyunjin followed the rope and cut it, watching his boyfriend fall to the ground.

-Ahh! he groaned, holding his arm.

-Baby, what's wrong? the older rushed to see what happened.

-My arm. I can't move it, Felix said on the verge of crying.

Hyunjin pressed a bit on it before hearing Felix's muffled screams between his teeth.

-Okay, we need the dog to treat you. I'll carry you! he took the younger in his arms.

-Wait! Minho hyung and Ryujin. We need to find them!

-I'll go find them after I drop you off at the hotel, okay? I want you to be checked, Hyunjin replied.

When they arrived at the hotel, there was no one there but Jeongin.

-Where's Bang Chan? Hyunjin asked confused.

-He... Jeongin gulped. He stayed at the hospital. He wanted to get some answers from the boy right after he woke up. What happened? he took a look at Felix.

-I think he broke his arm, Hyunjin placed the boy carefully on the bed. I need to find the others. Will you be okay, baby?

Felix nodded and smiled shortly before the older placed a kiss on his forehead.

Black Butterfly's Hideout

-Let him in! Baekhyeon smirked.

The door cracked open and the sound of heels on the wooden floor made him shift in his chair excited.

A ravishing blue silk dress caught his eyes as its straps fell off the smooth shoulders.

Long red curly hair bounced with every step as the woman rushed to present herself in front of him.

-Do you also have a stage name that comes with this, Sungie?

-Lee Freda.

-Nice to meet you, he kissed her hand. How come we've never met before?

-Someone very dear to me taught me how to dress like this. It all happened after we split up.

-I'm glad I can see it now. Come!

He pulled her closer and made her sit in his lap, facing him.

-You're even more perfect now, he cupped her waist and looked at her up and down with lust lurking in his eyes.

-Please, remember our deal! Freda ran her hand through his hair. Let the kid go and I'm yours.

-I know. The more you satisfy me, the more benevolent I'll behave.

Freda started kissing him, her hands locking around his neck. He let his hands travel down his dress, then climb to her back and unzipped it slowly.

-I can't wait to finally taste you, my butterfly, he broke the kiss to state that excitedly.

-Everything you want, Freda replied.

-I love hearing you say that.

When Jisung's upper body got exposed, Baekhyun was left aback.

-What did you do? What- What did you do to your beautiful body? How dare you ruin it? We can't fix that! he got up, making Jisung fall to the floor.

The younger looked confused at himself before realizing what was the problem. The burns on his body. The very ones he made.

-You disgusting piece of shit! How could you? I can't even look at you. Look how ugly they made you!

Jisung hit Baekhyeon in the shin with his heel and jumped on top of him, threatening him to stick the heels of his shoes inside his throat.