Doppelganger

London, England

-Where are they? Hyunjin bumped his fist on the table.

-They should have returned hours ago, Chan tried to keep it together.

-Obviously they are not here. And our greatest weapon is too baked to notice his boyfriend is missing as well. Unbelievable! Seungmin looked at Minho who was in his own world.

Suddenly the front door opened and then the sound of steps made its way through the room.

Felix walked inside, covered in blood and mud. His face was splattered with the red liquid while he was staring at his shaking hands and crying. He could still feel the warmth between his fingers.

-Felix! What happened? Talk to me! Hyunjin shouted, making the younger flinch.

-I'm sorry...he sniffed. I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it. I didn't... I didn't want to shoot him. It was an accident... I didn't want this to happen! he cried his heart out. I saw him pushing Jisung off the bridge and my finger pulled the trigger. I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't want to hurt him... But his blood was everywhere... Everywhere all over me, he squinted his eyes, feeling disgusted by himself.

-Who? Who did you shoot? Chan asked.

-Changbin hyung, Felix replied looking Seungmin straight in the eyes.

The latter felt the whole room spinning. He fell to the ground in shock.

Chan backed off a bit, then kicked the wall in frustration. It was out of control. He was lost and didn't know how to end this.

3 days prior

-So tell me again why are you still here?

-Seonghwa asked me to. They sent Yeosang back due to the injuries, but they instructed me to stay close to you. Seungmin, I don't like what I see here. What happened between your group?

-Someone divided us. We still can't tell which one of us. But she knows for sure, Seungmin stared at Chaeryeong who was in the seat right in front of him.

Next to her was Chan who had been trying the whole flight to make her talk. Nothing worked. And he couldn't threaten her while Yeji was still protecting her.

-Minho, can I have a bit of privacy?

-Not after what I've heard. I'm not letting you hurt yourself.

-I need to use the bathroom.

-So do I, Minho tightened his grip on Jisung's wrist.

-Fine! This way I make sure you stay away from drugs as well, Jisung dragged Minho after him with all his force.

-Are you sure you're OK? Felix cleaned Changbin's wounds on his face.

-Auch! Lix, I am fine. Don't worry! You should have seen what I've done to them.

-I am so glad you guys survived.

-Lucky us we heard Ravn when he told his crew the next destination is England. This time we'll get to Jeongin for sure. It ends here.

-I believe you. Now stay still.

"You lost him forever. Want him back? Kill your rival"

Hyunjin stared at that text for a while. Not even once he thought of taking it seriously.

But he felt so much rage building up in his chest. He was framed, he was losing everyone's trust and losing his boyfriend. He was on the edge.