J will take J's place in the grave

Text messages between the traitor and Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong:

She knows

She fucking knows. They all know

I'm sorry!

Chaeryeong, calm down!

What's wrong?

Yeji knows. Hoseok told her. I'm sorry! I had to explain it to them.

...

Please, say something! I still wanna help! I did everything you asked me to

Chaeryeong, tell them everything. They may help if they understand the situation.

Are you sure?

Yes. We are halfway there anyway. Nothing can stop us now. I took care of everybody.

Is Jeongin dead? Yeji talked with Chan and he said Mina told him that.

Yes. He is.

You promised no one will get hurt!

I know!
The worst thing is that Jisung will take Jeongin's place in the grave.

You'll kill Jisung too?

No. He will doom himself. If I am right, he will do exactly as I play him to. He is vulnerable right now and that's exactly what I need. He won't think it through. My own puppet.

We're coming there.

What?

We're coming to help. You need practice. Let us handle everyone else.

We will succeed. I guarantee it.

I believe you.

Chaeryeong looked up from her phone at the girls.

-Done.

-Are we really covering for this? Lia asked with her arms closed.

-How did he approach you? Why you? Ryujin asked, raising an eyebrow.

-He called me right after finding JunHan. Everything was so fast. I agreed because I wanted to keep people safe. He is right. The more people know, the more heads will fall!

-Then we sew them back, Yuna said with a blank face. They will tear apart, but they will be drawn to each other again. Isn't that how we work too?

-We're in, Yeji smirked. One condition.

Chaeryeong blinked at her like a lost puppy.

-I tell Soobin and he helps us too. We don't need the police to dig in that case. We can track YoungHyun on our own.