Episode 2 - fainted

Arjun's pov
I usually take lectures for a selected class every year so this time i choosed the freshers . When I entered the classroom I saw many girls drooling over me . I never give any f**k to this kind of people . Iam really strict and rude as both professor and doctor. So first I made it clear to the students. After I started the lectures I saw the girl in the first row was continuesly trying flirt with me. What kind of class is this even the one from first row .
After the lectures I gave them some questions to analyze how much they listened to me because I'm pretty sure non of them paid attention. They will know tomorrow what will happen if they didn't pay attention in my class. While I was in my thoughts I saw a girl in last row playing with her pen .she is short with long hair slim such a cute doll . " Aaah what the h**k am I thinking " I mentally scold myself and went near her . As she felt my presence she turned to see who was it . I swear her face reaction was worth watching. She was scared to the core . Even I was laughing inside I held a strict face . She is really cute but I don't like people who come to play here. After glaring her for a while I asked the class to stop working and exchange their papers and said Iam going to correct one of them's . I took Ms cutie's paper and started the discussion. To my utter surprise she scored the full. I was really shocked so beauty with brain.. I don't why I am thinking like this I never give any f*** about girls but she is something special I collected the paper and started walking to my cabin

Aara's pov
After I cut the call I was really relived. I started walking . But suddenly I felt dizzy . I thought it's normal because I didn't eat anything from the morning " I should definitely eat something immediately after going home" I said to myself and started walking. But I felt dizzy again but this time I couldn't able to control my body I balanced myself in side walls . I am sure that I'm loosing my sense lil by lil. There was no one here as I was late because of the phone call . Then I heard a voice " hey what are doing are you ok " before I could answer or turn to see who was it I lost my sense. everything went black.

Arjun's pov
I was going to my cabin I saw a girl balancing her self in the side walls
So I shouted " hey what happened are you ok " and went towards her before I reach there she blanked out. I removed her hair from her face and it's my doll . I don't know why but I started panicking seeing her like this. I carried her to my cabin in bridle style and put her on the bed carefully. I sprinkled water and slap her cheeks slightly to wake her. After a long five minutes she gained her conscious.she squeezed her eyes and opened it while adjusting to the brightness. I immediately gave some water and asked her " are you ok now" for which she gave a slight nod. Then I heard a knock I said " come in" as I paged the nurse to come to my cabin as I thought it's better if I run some tests to confirm she is ok .

Aara's pov
When I tried to open my eyes it was really hard but somehow I managed and saw mr cold standing near me he immediately gave water and asked whether iam ok which I gave a nod . Then a nurse entered the room with a tray.

He came near me and asked me to open my mouth then he put the thermometer after few minutes it beeped so he get it out.
He signed and it's a mild fever then he checked the BP and said " it's low "
Then he asked me to get up and stand on the scale I did so " u are underweight" he said clearly annoyed. " Come sit here" he said pointing the bed I sat there as he took a stool for himself.
"Are you skipping your meals"he asked in a strict tone. "No" I made my answer Short as I know I will clearly slutter while lying."Don't . Lie . Are . You . Skipping ? This time it sent chills down my spine so I just noded yes because I don't want to make him angry further more as I nod he signed in annoyance and ask " why did you do that " he asked calmly this time but that was enough to scare the shit out of me . " I had some practice exams so I overworked a lil" I said the Truth as I don't what to tell I know he will be angry if I lied he will kill me with his glare. " Very good overwork more and get hospitalized while the finals " he shouted which made me flinch. I was just one step away from crying.
After shouting he went near the desk and wrote and gave the priscription to the nurse.
Maybe it's written by god as I should get a check up today. It would be really better if dad had did the check up than this cold monster who is ready to eat me in any moment
Arjun's pov
I was clearly annoyed because of her BP and weight when she said that she overworked for the exam made me lose my patience and burst out. I really wanted to scold her more but when I saw her I clearly know if I even say something next she would cry. So I went to my desk and priscibed a vitamin shot , a few medicine for her fever and an IV as she is weak I gave it to my nurse