episode 5 - arranged

Finally my first semester of my first year is over. I scored the best. I think my life is really blessed. I walked to my home from the university. I saw a Rolls-Royce and a Bugatti Infront of our house.
I entered my house to see Mr & Mrs Krishna . Yeah he is my dad' s best friend. " Hi uncle aunty" I exclaimed happily but my smile dropped when I saw professor arrogant himself sitting with them . What is he doing I was confusingly asked myself which Aunty interrupt with a hug " hi baby u are looking really beautiful" Aunty said as uncle " she is always cute " stated. I was smiling to their comments. " Aara he is our son arjun do you remember him he went to united states for few years " aunty said excited. " Oh " I said as I don't know what to say , I seriously didn't expect this sweet couple to have a rude son like him . " Arjun this is Aara " Aunty introduced me to him . " Mom I know her I take lectures to her " the monster stated casually . After the introduction session the evening went pretty awesome as I really like uncle & aunt's company they always treat me as their own kid though I was really uncomfortable with Mr rude around me .
I was peacefully having the dinner. " Hmm Aara we need to talk something " dad interrupted. I was lil nervous cause he usually don't call me by my name unless something is really serious. I just noded.
Time skipped
Three of us are in the hall where me and mom is in the couch she is rubbing my back and dad is kneeling in front of me holding my hand wiping my tears and consuleing me . Just a few minutes ago he broke the news which I never expected. They are moving to united states for his research mom is going to accompany him as she is too working on that project. First when he said I was really happy , this is his dream . I thought we are going to move as a family but I was confused bcas I can't continue my studies there. So when I asked him about this that's when the most painful words came " you are not coming with us baby " he said softly . I started crying after hearing that .." am I going stay alone in this house or will they sent me to hostal ?" think about this is enough to make me have a panick attack . " I can't stay alone or go to hostal pls don't do this to me I beg you " I said what I wanna say in between my cryings and sobbings .
"No baby we are not going to do that " dad said almost immediately seeing my condition. I looked both of them in confusion. We even don't have that much close relatives so there is no chance to stay in their houses then what they have planned for me . Both of them looked each other arguing with eyes who is going to break the news. Watching their moves only thing I did was praying the god not to give me another heart attack. Finally dad sighed and creased my hands which is his hold and made an eye contact " we ... planned ...to get you....... Married" he said it . I didn't say anything as my brain is not processing any thing . " Don't worry we always do the best for you please trust me." He continued . " You know Mr and Mrs Krishna they love you a lot . You are going to marry their son . He is really a good person. They will take a good care of you"
This is extremely too much for my poor brain and heart my whole body went numb. They talked a lot after this nothing went to my head . I was sitting there as a statue . Even my lacrimal gland stop working. I need sometime . I want to be alone for sometime . I need to process what's going on . ," Can I go my room " I asked emotionlessly. Both of them sign sadly and nod . I got up and start walking to my room ." Hmmm Aara " dad stopped me. " Actually we need go there this week so your wedding will be day after tomorrow " that's it Iam going to faint . I took a deep breath and nodded. I went to my room closed it then started crying I don't know what is going on I don't know what to do .I just want to sleep and wake up to realize it's just a bad dream but no it's not this is the reality. . I cried till I slept unintentionally.
Time skipped
I am going to sign. After this iam Mrs Arjun . it's just me , he , his parents , my parents and the registration officer were present today . I don't even want a fancy wedding . I lost my smile after my parents' confession. I am behaving like a robot these day . I didn't cry after that day .

Arjun's pov
My parents told me about uncle's research and my wedding . I'm happy to marry her but still there is an uncomfortable feeling inside me . " Arjun don't think I finalized this wedding because he is my friend. I even research about her trust me she such a pure angle. You are lucky to have her " dad said to me in a soft tone I nodded yes I myself know her . I never saw any mischievous behavior or complaints about her also she is really good in studies and indeed she is beautiful.
That evening we went to her house when we were talking to her parents she entered the house. When she saw my parents she got excited and happy as well as my parents too . She was smiling till she saw me her smile convert in into confused look. I know she she is not aware of the wedding . When my parents introduced me she was clearly shocked. Her scared and shocked face is something always worth watching. She is really cute.
Time skipped
Uncle and aunt came to our house next day I can clearly say they were sad . They told what happened yesterday night. Actually this is an expected thing for me . We talked about her . We all know she is just a kid who was pampered till now . So her tantrums are expected and I won't blame her we can understand what she is going through now. So we planned just to register the wedding than having a fancy one .
Time skipped
On the wedding day she was emotionless neither cry nor smiled.
Her charming face was replaced with a sad one. That was not the playful and carefree girl whom I saw a few days ago. After signing I promised myself to giving her the best of me.

Time skipped
It's time to leave. Her mom went to call her as she went to her room straight after the wedding non of us won't to stop her as all of us know she needs time . All of our luggage were put in the car already I was talking to my parents and her dad when aunty came with her . Her eyes had tears as she's holding it . Both of our parents hugged her and told sweet words to her which earned nothing in return. After bidding byes I saw her standing there blankly . I took her to the car I can say I almost dragged her although she didn't struggle .The car ride was silent . We reached to my house . I don't live with my parents. I gave a brief info about the house. She just noded and went inside her room. It would be better if she at least said a good night. But I should understand she is not in a state for that.
Aara's pov
I went straight to my room after the formalities. I was really numb l slept almost immediately after I lay on my bed . May be after a few hours my mom wake me up . I know I should go now . I didn't speak anything to her . I just got ready and went downstairs. 4 of them except my husband hugged and said something which I didn't even know what because of my numbness. After few minutes of farewell he dragged me to the car which I won't complain because I didn't move from my place . We entered a house . Which's beauty went unrecognized because of my blank mind . We went inside " hmm Aara I live here alone . Actually I have a maid but she went to her home town she will be here by tomorrow . If you not comfortable here we can stay with my parents " he said softly . I didn't reply so he continued. " " Aah this is your room the room in the corner is the study room next room of ur's is my room and the next room is store room. Kitchen and laundry room is in downstairs and there is a guest house too . " He said. I gave him a simple nod and went inside my new room without saying anything to him . Maybe he is kinda hurt by my actions but Iam not in a mood to think about that .