episode

Hey all

First sorry for fooling u all by the title. I just wanted all of u I read this . That's why I did that . I'm really sorry 😔🙏

Coming to the point . I don't know u had noticed or not but I have deleted a few comments of last episode . First of all sorry to the ones whose comments were got deleted .

I wasn't hurt by any of ur comments and that's is not the reason for deleting them . I appreciate everyone's view in that problem.

Thanks for the side who tried to guide me . I want to clear all one thing an author is nothing without her viewers. I will really happy to see ur suggestions and u can point out any of my mistakes . That's shows how close u are to my book. That's why I didn't delete the comment initially. I didn't find anything bad or negative there.

On other hand who ( I don't how to discribe this side ) supported me or defended me I'm really grateful for ur concern for me . I was really touched by your gestures . I never knew people will show this much concern and love for my book.

But I deleted the both sides as I feel there an unnecessary argument getting built .

I started writing for fun and I know u are also reading it for the same purpose . So the tension is unnecessary right ?

Hope you all understand . Sorry if I hurt you by any mean. I swear I didn't mean to .

Ps : I think I have accidentally deleted another one or two comments while deleting this sort of comments which weren't related to this issue . I think u all know even as the author of this story I can't access the deleted comments . So I am not able to recover them . Hope u understand. Forgive the clumsy me 😅😉

Stay safe and happy. Love you all 🥰