episode 13 - anemia

Next day
Arjun's pov
Her hemoglobin level is 7.1 which is really low . I should give her regularly iron injections at least for 3 days . Then I can continue with oral medicine. First day I gave her while she was sleeping . She whined and squirmed still didn't wake up .
Today I took her to my cabin after her lectures. She is nervous continuesly asking me whether it would hurt. It's going hurt a lot but if I say that she definitely won't agree but in the same time I don't wanna lie because it will hard to convince her after if I did so . " Ajju yesterday's one is still hurting. Why should I take today also " she whined fisting my shirt. " Baby look I wouldn't do something you don't like if it isn't necessary. " I said creasing her hair. "I know " she mumbled. " But Will it gonna hurt a lot " she asked in terror. "Bud it'll hurt but I promise it'll be ok after some time" while answering I took her to my cabin. " Ajju " she called me. "What "I asked " are you going to give "she asked nervously . " no baby I'll keep you nurse will give " I said as I don't want someone holding her down it will definitely scare her, taking her in my embrace will be a better option.
" That nurse who was here yesterday "
She asked scrunching her face. I observed that she didn't behave well with the nurse yesterday after she woke up while Aara always smile and talk to others really polite " I don't want her ajju " she cut my thoughts . "Why baby " I asked did somehow she hurt my baby I was really worried . " U remember that u fed me medicine forcefully she is the one holding me and even yesterday she poked me several times. I don't want her ajju . She is bad " she said like a kid . I laughed listening her answer. " So you don't like me too I was also there in both situation" I asked with a smirk . "No .. that " she sluttered . " Baby listen she tried to treat u and about yesterday I already told u that's neither her mistake nor your punishment. She is one of the well experienced nurse. As I don't want any mistakes when it's comes to u I choosed her " I gave her warm smile. In the meantime nurse entered the room wish me and aara I looked at aara after wishing her back who's silent and gave her assuring smile. Then she too smiled and wished the nurse. I took her in my lap holding her towards my body . " So baby what do you want as a reward" I asked distracting her " hmm anything? " She asked sheepishly. " Yeah anything" I know she's going to ask something I never allow . " Five scoops of ice cream and chocolates then junk food for a whole week......... ,"She is blabbering everything . I am definitely not gonna allow anything more than a scoop of ice cream and a bar of chocolate . But I agreed for everything as I know how to control her later. She still didn't realize that her pants and underwear have been pulled. She tried to turn when nurse rubbed. " No no baby no need to look just tell me what are our plans for today evening so we can start that immediately after this finishes." While I was talking nurse jabbed "ahaaa Ajju" she screamed. " I know baby just a few secs " I tight my hold while convincing her. " I . . Can't it's burning no ... " She said in her sobs as nurse pushed the plunger." I got u my doll u are doing such a great job just some time more " I rubbed her back . " Aj..ju ( hiccup) ajju ( hiccup ) en...ouph pls " she is crying her eyes out. " Done baby done no more it's over now " I said as Nurse took the injection out and put a plaster. I started rubbing she is not stopping her crying. " Shsh baby doll it's already done pls stop crying. It's all ok now" I cooed her . But suddenly I felt she is struggling to breathe.
Aara's pov
Ajju asked what I want so I was telling everything then I felt something cold in my right butt cheek when I tried to turn ajju didn't allow me but almost immediately I felt a sharp pain there so I screamed . When I thought It was over it started burning I couldn't able to handle the pain so I started begging Ajju to ask the nurse stop . He shushed me instead of asking the her to stop. After giving me a hell of pain now it's over but I couldn't stop I crying it's still burning. Already my left side was hurting because of yesterday Now right side too . I was crying in his chest but I felt difficulty in breathing . He immediately cupped my face and pecked my forehead and asked me to take deep breaths saying "everything is ok " . " Shsh baby no more cries " he said rubbing my back. " Ajju "I called while sniffing. " Yes cutie what do you want." he asked whipping my tears . " I don't want injection tomorrow " I felt again uneasiness as I said this. He immediately again started rubbing circles in back to make me normal. "Ok ok no injections tomorrow. Now stop crying try to concentrate on your breathing " he assured while pecking my side forehead.
Arjun's pov
We are having our dinner. Aara is continuesly making faces because I made her eat green veggies. " U promised me for junk food ajju " she whined. " I already gave you ice cream and chocolate " I said eating my meal. " But I asked five scoops and u gave me just one and I asked junk for a week but u are feeding me grass " she fighted back. " Ok I can give you junk but with only one condition" I said raising my eyebrows. " And what is that" she asked annoyed. " I can let you eat junk for a week if you take your injection tomorrow" I said I seriously want her to agree as I can't skip the injection . She was almost had a panic attack that time that's reason I said ok to skip to Injection.
" It's cheating Ajju. " she whined." Just one injection and whatever you want isn't it a good deal " I asked bargaining with her. She was silent for a while I thought she is going to agree but " no not in any cost even you feed me this grass every day I won't take " she countered back .