episode 18 - trouble maker III

Aara's pov
What he think of me . I myself go and sit on his at least he should have pat or rub my back to make me sleep I thought . " Yeah yeah you are correct even after he made u take the injection alone and scared the shit out of you with the word cannula can't he forgive such a rude a*s . " My devil side commented . " Hmmm true he ... What you mean I am not scared of him " I fought back. " Yeah yeah I saw how fast u went to the dinning table " it laughed on me . " Tsk tsk leave it " iam seriously annoyed. " I don't think he deserves your apology let's make him ask sorry " it smiled evilly . " How ? " I asked confused. " Don't eat your food and medicine. I don't think he will beat u or give u iv . He didn't do anything in last times he just scared you . Just disobey him . Finally he'll give up come to our way . " . It replied. " No Aara don't do this. It's not necessary. he will definitely forgive u just watch he'll talk once he come from work . Moreover u made him mad , injection is for your own good " angel side shouted .
Arjun's pov
I'm home now I couldn't talk to aara in yesterday morning she was sleeping but I had an emergency operation in hospital early morning . It's now next day a whole day it was really busy and stressful . I bought her some chocolates and some other snacks. I think this will make her happy. " Arjun ! Aara didn't eat anything from yesterday morning she just had coffee. " Stella told me . " What but why " I asked really annoyed. I clearly prohibit her consuming caffeine because of iron will be not absorb properly if you had caffeine still I allow her morning coffee because she loves it " I too don't know I tried to call you but a nurse picked up it . He said you was in a surgery" she said. " Hmm I'll take care . " I was about to go but" arjun she didn't take her medicines too " Stella stopped me with this . I'm fuming in anger. No arjun calm down be nice to her she must be mad about that injection I repeatedly said this in my head .
I went to our room she is sleeping peacefully. " Aara aara " I called her twice no reply. I thought she was awake but acting because anger so I tried to tickle her to wake up . When I touched her she was burning. I started panicking. I immediately grabbed my bag and took her vitals. She is running a high fever and her BP is low. This girl is really a trouble maker. I sighed and I gave her an injection for reduce her fever and IV to make her hydrated. I put a wet cloth on her forehead and went to fresh up .
Aara's pov
I had fever last night but I don't know where the medicines were so I slept with that. I'm feeling pretty good now I tried to rub my eyes but I felt something clipped on my right hand dorsum . An IV cannula.i felt some uneasiness on my left thigh I saw a plaster. " Look without giving you care he just again give you an IV and injection without your concern" my evil brain stated. I was in my thoughts when arjun came out from bathroom . " Hey bub how are you feeling now " he is talking to me like nothing happened . I'm not gonna talk to him. Mean time Stella came with food and kept in side. " How are you feeling sweetie" she asked creasing my check. Good I answered with a smile. " I'll go and prepare your favorite lunch " she went out saying this. Arjun took the food and tried to feed me but it was a tasteless soup. I closed my mouth tight also I was mad on him for putting cannula and injection after knowing I clearly don't like them . " Baby eat this u will feel better . " He said calmly he will behave like a jerk then come and speak like nothing happened day before yesterday and I should also forgive and speak . No never. " First remove this I'll decide that I'll eat or not " I sounded cold . " Be a good girl aara have this and iv I will remove it lil later . " he said in a gentle tone and tried to feed me I pushed the spoon and it fall down . I looked at arjun he was still calm . " Wait I'll grab another spoon " he went down. " Look he behaved well . now continue this . Remove the iv now" this my evil mind adviced . I tried to remove the cannula after all I'm a medical student . It hurt a lil , a lil bit of blood t came . I think I'm not good in this . Trust me removing it was the worst decision I ever had taken .
Arjun's pov
She is acting cold with me . But I didn't mind that . I was calm & compost with her . She asked me to remove the cannula I politely denied. She pushed the spoon. Trust me I was really mad that time how much angry you are but that's not the way u behave with food. Still I maintained calm . I went to grab another spoon when i return she was sitting on the bed ." Ok let's eat this first I have bought a lot of snacks and " that's when I lost it . She removed the cannula. I can see the bleeding is lil more than normal clearly she doesn't have enough practice .