episode 14 - tricked I

Arjun's pov
Ok this is not going to be easy. I seriously don't know what to do now
Next day
I'm waiting in the staff room for Aara to come. It's just me as all other professors left. " Hey bub how was your day " I asked as she entered . " Good btw your's " she asked me back. "fine" I answered . "Can we leave why did you asked me to come here" she said asked. " Aah baby actually I have lil work can you wait so then we can go together ? " I asked . " Hmm ok . " She agreed. " come let's go " I hold her hand gently. " Where to ?  you said that you have work " she asked confused. " To my cabin I need to update some information in system. " I said . She immediately stopped walking with me " you ... You can go ajju. I'll wait here.... in library or inside the car ."she sluttered."  no bud I can't leave you alone . come with me "  I said hoping this would convince her. But she doesn't seemed convinced.  "What's wrong sweet heart why are you hesitating. " I asked rubbing her cheek . As she didn't speak anything" Shall we go " I asked ruffling her hair. "Hmm ok "she said slowly . I was thankful she is convinced. " But ajju promise me one thing "'she said looking my eyes. "Yeah what " I asked almost immediately. '' I won't get poked with needles today "she said. now I don't know whether to lie or not. My first priority was her health so I faked the promise. She was holding my hands tightly from the movement we entered. I didn't bother it .I took her to my cabin and asked to sit she sat in a chair near me still holding my hand nervously. I already informed to the nurse . I thought to talk to her about this before the nurse come. "Aara baby "  I started but I got a call. I excused myself went out to attend the call. When I entered the cabin I saw Aara was standing nervously and talking something to the nurse .
Aara's pov
He asked me to meet me in staff room today. Then he said we need to go to his cabin because he had some work there. I wasn't really ok with that idea even though ajju promised me yesterday still I don't want to go. But then he again promised me . I know he won't betray me so I went with him. I felt scared once we entered so I hold his hand even while sitting. He started a conversation but left out because of some call. I was waiting for him when nurse entered She wished me and smiled at me . I too returned. She looks really kind but I think I just don't like her because of our previous encounters . But then I saw the tray she was holding she had a syringe and a ampoule with red medicine. I definitely know it's iron dextran I'm med student. But why ? He said no injections and I don't think ajju treats normal paitents . He involve only if the case is complected. I should  rather ask than squeezing my  poor brain. " Hmm I don't want to be rude but why are you here . Arjun went out are you here to meet him ?  " I seriously don't know how to ask what she will think. Although she know my vulnerable side still... " It's ok dear actually sir asked me to come for assisting him while your injection " she said . Injection for me no way maybe arjun forgot to inform that I'm not getting injection today " hmm but I am not getting injection today didn't Arjun inform you about that .  Maybe because he decided to skip the injection after you left out yesterday so that why u are not aware of it " I said confidently. She looked at me confused then " but sweety sir informed me this afternoon " she stated now I'm confused . I heard  door opening . Arjun was there.
" Didn't you inform her about skipping the injection " I asked him . he came near me instead of answering. He hugged me and kissed on the top of my head ( actually I'm almost half of his height my head fits in his chest) " I'll make it up for you later " he cupped my face and again pecked my forehead.