episode 3 - medicines

Arjun's pov
Nurse gave me the tray with medicines which I asked. I went near that girl and gave her the medicines . But she was looking at them as I asked her to carry a mountain.
" What are you thinking have it " I said with a strict face.

Aara's pov
He is giving me syrups eew I don't like them from childhood . I can't drink this so " hmm can you please give tablet instead of syrups" I asked politely." No I know what to give . have it " said that rude monster.
Still I don't want to drink that so I kept quiet. " Have this " he said again but this time very annoyed. I just kept quiet as he was talking to another person.
Before I recognize the situation the nurse hold me she was a big fat lady where I look like a kid.
Mr arrogant came front and tried to pour the medicine in my mouth but Iam not going give up this easily I closed my mouth tight. " Open your mouth don't test my patience" he said in a strict annoyed tone . I shook my head as no .
He stare at me few seconds blankly and said" so you are not going to open your mouth " he asked in a calm way.
I shook my head more this time in deny which made him smirk." Why is he smirking . I know something evil is cooking in his mind" I was in my thoughts when I felt someone hold my nose I wasn't able to breathe I saw that monster smiling or I can say he was smirking at my state. My tears found their way. I opened my mouth to breathe he tightly hold it pour the medicine which caused me shed more tears I was in a helpless state both Dr rude & that nurse was more than enough to control I mean even one of them is more than enough. He left my nose and shut my mouth to prohibit me from spitting out. While I was just crying silently . I gulped the medicine as there's no other way which made him sigh. He gave me some water while smirking at me I took the water and drank it quickly to remove the medicine taste from my mouth and throat . " I hate this syrups I hate this monster for making me drink it " my inner voice shouted.
Arjun's pov
She denied to drink the medicine so nurse hold her while I try to feed her but she closed her mouth tight. I asked her twice to open her mouth which she denied immediately. So what I have my own ways . I closed her nose so she should open her mouth to breathe then I can feed her the medicines. after pouring I left her nose and shut her mouth so that she won't spit it out. Everything went by my plan I was smirking in victory but the only thing she was shedding tears for the whole time . It made my heart clench . I immediately gave have the water after she gulped the medicine she took it and started drinking. By the looks she is giving me I can say she hate me to the core now.
" Can you give me your parents' or guardian's contact no we should inform " the nurse asked her.
" Can I call them ? " She asked back
" U can " I said while doing other work. She called someone and talked mean time I got a call so I was lil busy with that. I said" come in"when I heard a knock in the door . Dr suthakar was the person and he looked tensed. He is one of the famous doctor in the country , he had took lectures to me and my dad's friend too . I respect him a lot. I don't why he came in this time . Before I could asked anything I heard "appa" I turned to the side voice came from to see my doll got up from the bed and hug Dr suthakar. There was a lot of questions inside me " is she his daughter ? He is one of the best Dr why didn't he took care of her health ?" I stood there blankly
Aara's pov
When the door opened appa was there he was looking tensed I immediately shouted " appa " and run to hug him ." Shsh it's ok how are you feeling " he asked rubbing my back and breaking the hug ." I'm ok now" I said as I'm feeling truly better.
" Hi Arjun. She is my daughter. What happened? " Appa asked the monster casually as they know each other for a long time.
" Ah hi uncle actually she had fainted so I took her here. She's week and skipping her meals. I gave her some medicines to dizziness. I am going to give a vitamin shot and iv after that see will be ok just take care of her diet." He said it in a friendly tone is he the same monster ? wait he said he is going to give shot and iv no I will not let him stick any needle inside me .
Before I could say anything" thanks Arjun she's really a stubborn cat " dad said as the monster replied" yeah I saw that" dad really you are embarrassing me Infront of this cold jerk I was in my thoughts when dad said"and I'll give the shot and iv in home is it ok? " " Yeah that's fine uncle" Mr rude said really polite
I was internally thanking my dad but didn't show I don't want to be a scardy
cat Infront of this jerk . " Ok then arjun we'll take the leave thanks for take caring her " dad said " don't mention it uncle and yeah see you " he replied
"Say thanks aara what's is this behavior " dad whispered me . " "Thank you so much doctor and bye " I said really annoyed after how he treated me I don't need to be polite with him . "hmm take care bye" he said with a smile .
Arjun's pov
After discussing with uncle about her he said he'll take care of her in home which I approved . He said they'll take the leave and whispered her something she immediately thanked me and said bye I clearly can see her dad forced her do that from her annoyed tone . I smiled at her and said bye . I know she is really angry at me because I fed her the medicine forcefully without her will