episode 6 - sick

Aara's pov
It's almost a week . Now a days I'm feeling really week why not I rarely eat these days , though Iam not a person with a great appetite. Mr arrogant spent his whole day in hospital and his office room . Neither he tried to make a conversation nor me . I spent my whole day doing nothing bcas it's our semester break and Iam not in a mood to study . Stella a middle aged lady who take care of the house chores . We didn't have a great conversation but I think she is really sweet. She always insist me to eat properly which I never follow. She take care of me as her child . It's me who is not willing to talk with her . I slept thinking all of these , when I woke up I saw there was something on my hand "a cannula"I screamed internally seeing that .I never had a cannula before. It hurts when I move my hand and there was an uncomfortable sensation even I am not moving , while examining the cannula I saw Mr cold was sitting on the edge of the bed with his lap top ( I don't how many nicknames I have given to him but Trust me All of them suit him very well)
Arjun's pov
I thought of giving her sometime to settle and yeah I was Lil busy with hospital works so I wasn't able to see her often . I know Stella would take care of her. But every day I return home Stella tell me that she couldn't take a proper care of her cause aara didn't eat properly , looking sad and prefer to be alone . Initially I left it because I thought she will be ok in one or two days but now it's almost a week she is still like this. Today Stella came to tensed and said aara is looking really week and pale.
I went to her room immediately. She was sleeping . I noticed she was shivering.wait is she having fever thinking that's I touched her she was burning . I immediately went to take my bag and took her temperature it's 104 ' and her BP was low. I prepared an injection. Her tshirt was over sized that made easy for me to access her arm . I cleaned her arm and gave her the injection she started whining and squirm a Lil in sleep. After doing the shot I took her left hand cleaned her dorsum and inserted the cannula which earned her whining this time lil louder . " Shsh it's ok nothing happening go back to sleep" I coaxed her doing my work. Luckily she didn't wake up. After finishing my work I placed her hand carefully in a pillow and sat on the edge of the bed with my laptop.
Aara's pov
After a few moments he noticed me and came near me " are you ok ? How are you feeling now" he slipped to his doctor mode but I can feel his concern. " Better" I replied. He took my vitals and sighed in relief . I was looking at him for the whole time without knowing what to do." Shall we talk something " he asked seriously . I gave him a nod " I know u miss ur parents , u are not ready for this wedding but that doesn't mean you can starve yourself or hurt you understand ? For how many days are you going be like this ? Do you want me hospitalize u haa ? " He is right I can't be like this always. I didn't say anything he continued " I know you are not talking to your parents properly after the wedding . Aara u should understand something they also have lives and iam pretty sure they know what's best for you " he looked at me waiting for my answer he is saying the truth they have their lives and about this wedding iam not angry on them because of this. I just don't want them to leave me . I am sure if have got married to someone after some years it would be also a arrange marriage. So no big deal . While I was thinking " Will you speak to your parents? " He asked " yes " I said slowly. " And what about your health?" He asked again " I will take care" I said. " That's it I know u will understand. do you need anything now" he asked giving me a small smile." Hmm can you remove this" I asked pointing my hand . He looked at me few minutes blankly then said " why does it hurting? " " Kinda also feel uncomfortable" I said almost immediately. " Hmm it's really important I can't remove it now but I promise , u can take a nap now after having something . that won't be in ur hand when you woke up ok ? " . If it was my old me there's no chance of accepting this in the first place I have removed it and shouted but today I said " Ok " I really don't have energy to argue . He gave me juice. After that I slept .
Arjun's pov
I felt some moments when I was working on my laptop. I turned to see her awake. She looked pretty well than before though I confirm it myself I don't wanna take any risks. Then we had a conversation about her. As I believed she understood my point. although she is a kid she is really intelligent.i asked whether she needs anything she asked me remove it I raised my eyebrows as I didn't get what she is saying but then I guessed she referring the iv . She said she's feeling uncomfortable but I can't remove as she's severely dehydrated .so I denied . She will not feel inconvenience once she felt sleep so I try to convince her which fortunately worked . She slept after drinking her juice. After few hours I removed he cannula and secured her wound with a plaster as I promised.