episode 12 - blood draw

Aara's pov
" Aara you know prof Arjun suspended jeona and her minions also prof retha was fired . Don't you think it's too much as a punishment for cheating in the exam? " Deepthi exclaimed. I just hummed. A few if us are gossiping in the canteen .  He didn't punish me that day even no scolding. " You were right he is just a cold monster we should be careful or we may his next victims " one  said as arjun is some kind of monster . I laughed immediately thinking what will be their reactions if they come to know Arjun is my husband they too joined me as they I thought I laughed for what they said . But I know how caring and kind arjun is . Maybe a  Lil  strict no a lot of strict in health.

After some time I suddenly felt some uneasiness in my head. The last thing I know was I said theepthi my head is spinning . I blacked out. I woke up in nurse room. . She asked me to take rest I accepted it cause my head is  still hurting. Theepthi was there too . I woke up after a while I felt truly better. I saw it's time to arjun's lecture. I immediately got up and try to go. I don't want him to know about this . Because I know why I fainted there are 2 reasons I didn't take iron tablets and my poor diet. He will definitely mad if he come to know about this. But she stopped me asking to rest. " Iam ok now I have lectures I'll leave thanks for taking care of me " I said trying to leave. " No miss you can't leave " she said . I looked her confused but continued " No no you know it's prof arjun's lecture he is really strict about attendance ". " Miss sir came here when you was sleeping and ordered me not to let you out until he comes so till that take some rest " she said softly. I was really shocked how did he came to know . I'm dead today   " hmm do you know how did prof come to know? " I asked her. " I'm sorry dear I don't know " she started doing her work. After a while Deepthi came and talked with me she is the culprit. I want to kill her .
I'm in arjun's cabin now. The room  was silence. He himself come to nurse room to take me . he isn't talking to me since that . he is working on his computer . After some time someone knocked the door it was a nurse with tray I started panicking as I know what's coming for me . Arjun came near and Arjun took me in his lap. I tried to move but miserably failed. He was more than enough to make me still. Nurse came and tied the tourniquet. I was terrified I started shedding tears in his chest.
Arjun's pov
I saw Deepthi in lecture hours so asked why she is roaming. She said that Aara fainted so she took her to nurse room . I started panicking I let her go and went to aara . I saw her sleeping. I took vitals without distrubing her sleep. Everything was fine rather than BP was low.I thought maybe it's maybe some food poisoning  . These days I am kinda busy with hospital works so I rarely spend time with her. So I called Stella to know what she ate . She said " aara often skip her food including today and somehow convince Stella not to tell me " I didn't scold stella cause I know what's my trouble maker capable of  . I looked at her she was looking pale. Her palm and nails were too much pale and I couldn't check her eyes as she was sleeping. I called her dad he told Aara uses tablets for iron deficiency. But I never saw Aara consuming that . I confirmed it with Stella. That's it she is skipping her medicine and food. My anger took over .
We are in my cabin . I didn't talk until  now. I asked the nurse to grab a blood test kit so she came in with that . Aara Started panicking  after seeing the nurse. I immediately went near her while nurse was preparing. " No Arjun I don't want " she gave her best puppy eyes . But I am too much mad to see that . I'm not a person with a lot of patience but Iam trying very hard to for aara. For that what I get back on  return is  only  her bratty behaviors . I know she's a kid naughtiness is actually fine . But what kind of fun is there in playing with her own health while she being a med student. I Sat on the bed aara in my lap making sure she won't move or get any glimpse of  needle. Normally I encourage or consule her before getting poked but today she doesn't deserve that.  I just hold her tight. Nurse tied the tourniquet . She slide the needle in aara's left arm which made her whimper. I didn't bother consuleing her I just made sure she can't move. But what I didn't expect is syringe is still empty . Nurse removed the needle and poked again but still she couldn't take the blood . Aara started squirming and sobbing already. I won't blame the nurse she is a professional , the problem here is maybe dehydration or anemia. The nurse looked at me nervously. I signed it's ok and I sat other side with aara as she could access her right hand now which also went in vain . My anger is now replaced with worry .  I know I'm now giving her her worst nightmare but seriously I don't have any way to diagnosis. I'm just praying that she won't have a Panic attack . I asked the nurse to try in her dorsum which actually worked but her blood flow was really slow. So we ended up poking her both dorsums of her hands .Aara didn't shout but she was crying for the whole time and shaking and thrashing too much. In the middle she begged " ajju I'll be good pls I'll never repeat I learned my lesson it's enough" she said in-between her sobs . She thought iam punishing her I strongly believe that physical punishment results nothing rather than some stupid trauma. " No baby shsh I'm not punishing.It's not a punishment just a blood test.  I know you don't like it princess. We didn't mean do this . Trust me. " I tried to convince her , after that she didn't tell anything but kept crying and squirming. After poking her five f..king times it's finally done. I sighed in relief where aara is still crying .
Aara's pov
They poked me several times which hurt a lot. I tried to move but Arjun didn't allow. Initially I cried silently but then started to beg him as  I will never repeat my mistakes again . But he consuled me that he is not punishing me . But I kept crying. After the lot of pain they let me free now I'm still sitting in his lap crying. " You were  really brave my lil champ I'm sorry for what happened. Try to calm my doll. Stop crying please " He is coaxing for past few minutes. I stopped crying , now I'm in the bed  and he is doing something in his computer he asked me to rest till the report come.