episode 10 - vaccination

Arjun's pov
It's almost 6 months. Aara's is really comfortable around me . We became best friends or maybe I can say more . Initially it was hard for me to gain her trust but eventually it happened even we are sharing the room though we didn't have any physical relationships but she doesn't resist when I pat her head or give her peck . It's really big deal because aara is a girl who is really sensitive with touches . Actually she needs to get her annual vaccination today , from her parents I got to know she have trypanophobia. I know I should have talked to her before about the vaccine to make her feel calm but unfortunately I didn't get that much time. I came to know about her vaccination today morning I need to submit the vaccination certificate tomorrow. I should try to encourage her during the ride to hospital. Hope it will work. " Hey bub how was your day ? " I asked as she entered the car I familiarized calling her with pet names . " Good as always. How was your's " she asked excitedly . "Lil tiring I had a conference along with lectures " I told her . " Are you ok u look lil off aren't you " she asked I love when she cares about my well beings . " Nothing. I'm fine " I smiled saying. She gave me a nod ." Shall we hang out today haa ?" I asked. " Yeah it'll be fun ajju where we going ? " she exclaimed happily. " before that Doll shall we have a Lil talk ? " I politely asked . " Yeah ok '' she said giving me her whole attention . " Hmm ... You don't like getting sick right " I asked " yeah of course why would I ajju " she questioned . " hmmm . I also don't want you to get sick.... Baby doll we are going to go to a place . You will get a small prick there and after that we can enjoy hmm ??" I know this not going to be easy. "An injection" she asked as her face dropped. " Yeah a small one" I added to convince her . I expected her to throw tantrums but nothing came . She was looking out through the window I too keep quiet not wanting to make her more uncomfortable . I just took her palm in mine rubbed circles with my thumb on the back side.
We are here in the reception. She didn't speak anything after that. I know waiting is making her more nervous but I couldn't do anything as this not our hospital it's vaccination center .
I looked at her as her name been called she didn't show any movement . I know see didn't hear that . I slowly touched her shoulder to get her attention which made her flinch . " I'm sorry " I immediately apologized. She didn't bother replying. " Shall we hmm" I asked slowly . I took her with me to the room. The nurse asked her to sit in the stool she sat quietly . I went to her right side covering her face with my left palm and took her face closed to my body her face was buried in left abdomen . The nurse came and clean with made her flinch. The nurse looked at me . I hold aara's hand steadily with my left hand and covered her face with right palm . Nurse darted the needle which made my doll squirm and whine a Lil but I made sure she could not move. Nurse took out the needle and placed a plaster . I freed my doll from my grip giving her assuring smile.
Aara's pov
He said Iam going to get injected. I'm scared of injection since childhood. I really don't want this but I can't deny Ajju will think iam a scaredy cat . He took me in the room the nurse asked me to sit I sat nervously Arjun was covering my face I couldn't see anything. When I felt something cold I immediately flinched. After that I felt Arjun hold my hand with his one while other in my head burying it his abdomen. When she inject it hurt a lot. I tried to move which is impossible because arjun's hold . I almost cried but didn't cry because I don't want to show my this side Infront of others. Even now Iam feeling slightly embarrassed because of my behavior after Arjun said Iam going have injection.
Arjun's pov
We are in the car she is not talking yet maybe because she's feeling embarrassed for being scared of needles." Hmm bud I thought you was scared of needle " I asked casually. She looked at me confused. " But you were really brave u know one thing I almost cried when I got this injection " she looked at me amused. I actually lied about my injection butit's true she behaved really well today. "Really "she asked there are some colours in her face now that's what I want . "Yeah what about our hangout"I asked . "Shall we eat something out " she asked excited ''what do you want " I asked cocerntraring in the road . "A pizza and some ice cream? " she said more like an question as I don't allow her eating junks ." only today " I said lil strict. " Thanks ajju you the best " she sounded like a child which made me smile. " And ajju .... " She said biting her lips I know this brat want something more " what " I asked . " Hmm some chocolates won't hurt right " she said nervously. Seriously I don't want her eat these things but I don't wanna make her upset more today " hmm" I said with a straight face.she gave me a best grin. I can see how happy she's. She is really a kid . She already forget about the injection for which I was very thankful .