episode 26 - periods

Arjun's pov
She begged she needed some privacy so I accepted. But I said her not to close the door because I don't want to take any risks. She was already dizzy. Once she went to fresh up. I cleaned the bed and arranged it with a new cover and comforter . Then I heard aara call my name. I panicked and about to go inside but she said she just needs some clothes. So I went to cupboard to take it . I took one of her oversized hoodie and shorts for her . When I was about to close the cupboard my eyes landed on something. But first I went and gave her the clothes. Then I came to check again. Actually what I saw was her iron tablet boxes. It was unopened. Not one , other than one box all was wrapped. I don't remember buying this much in once . Because of expiry issues. Then how did she have this much. I took and checked the boxes. All of them were expired. Then something started striking to me . I immediately went to my room to check the iron sulphide I bought for this month. That was there untouched .. Iam fuming in anger now . But Then I remembered she was having a fever . I should get it down first. I went to the kitchen to take a bowl . But I saw the bread toast I made for her breakfast was still there. I immediately checked the fridge. Yes I guessed it correct she didn't eat both break fast and lunch. I saw some books and laptop in her room. Definitely madam have been studying without food for the whole day . Can't she do at least one thing I asked her to do ? What is this girl up to . She skipped her food and overworked while having a heavy period flow ufff .. I got a bowl with water and a cloth and went to her room . She isn't here yet . She must be still in the washroom so I sat on the bed and waited for her to come outside . I raised my head when I felt her presence. She was looking at me confused. I just don't want to shout at her , at least for while because I don't want make her condition more bad . I want to treat her fever soon as possible . Also this bleeding will definitely make her anemia worsen so I need to do something about this as she is already feeling dizzy . The symptoms are prominent . So " upward ur hoodie and lay down. " I said without looking at her. I need to wipe her body first to reduce the temperature. But she was standing there like a statue. Which made me more mad. " Are you deaf or dumb " I asked she denied. " Then are there any body in the room than u and me " I asked again her making an eye contact. She shook her head as no . " Then why in the hell are you standing there didn't I asked u to do something " I shouted. She flinched but still she didn't move even an inch towards the bed . This girl why is she so eager to make me burst out.
Aara's pov
He was fuming in anger from the moment I came from the washroom . But he was in a good mood and extremely caring a while ago. Is he angry about staining but he said that's ok before . I'm the one who is in periods right. Then why is he having mood swings ? . Then He asked me to upward my hoodie and lay down. But why? I mean I trust him he won't do anything without my concern but still why ? I have never showed my body to him . My thoughts were cut off by his questions. He was unusually calm. In fear I couldn't open my mouth to answer so I used my head . But suddenly he shouted. I know this will come but it didn't fail to scared the shit out of me . I was frozen. I know this is making him more mad. But what can I do , seriously my body isn't in my control. " Aara. Come. And . Lay . Down . " . He said stressing each words. Where I kept still. The next thing I know I was on the bed . It took a minute for me to understand that he had grabbed me by my wrist and pushed me in bed . While I was still shocked about what happened. He tried to move my hoodie . I immediately jerked his hand. He signed and " Aara take off your hands " he said. Where I kept clenching my hoodie. He looked at me and " take ur hands from it now. If u don't want me to remove ur hoodie. Trust me iam capable of " he said rudely which made me cry still my hands were there. He took a deep breath and took my both hands in his one and upward my hoodie with other. I started struggling. " Stop it " he shouted. It was more than enough to make me stop. He started wiping my whole body with a wet cloth. I know he was treating me but the way he manhandled me made me cry because of his touch . I was crying until he was done with wiping. Once he was done. He left my wrists . I was still crying. " Can u fu.king stop ur stupid cryings " he shouted in annoyance. I immediately stopped crying in fear but I couldn't stop my sobbing so I continued that . He looked at me for a good few minutes or should I say he glared. He came near me which made me flinch. I closed my eyes in fear. I know he won't hurt me physically still my poor brain was scared. "'Get up and follow me to my study. " He said looking at me. I just stared at him . "'I said get up and follow. " He said stressing his words. Then again " can you walk " he asked me his voice was lil normal this time. If it was another situation I would have definitely asked him to carry me . But today even I am about to faint I won't definitely ask him for help . So I walked without talking anything. He kept walking beside me .

Hey 👋
Hope u all liked the episode 🙂 . Thanks for making this book special ☺️ . I will try my best to give you more interesting episodes soon as possible . Love you all ❤️❤️🤗