episode 29 - the past

Aara's pov
I Just woke up. My pain seems to be reduced. I feel better now. But still my body is weak and iam tired as hell so I snuggled in the pillow and was about to sleep again but something flashed in my mind . THE EXAM . sh.t . I immediately got up from the bed and and my phone . I checked the time. It's 12:00 . That means I missed the exam. My body started to tremble. Arjun was no where in the room. He must have gone to university but why don't he wake up me . But that was my last concern now. The events I faced in past started playing in my mind. No that shouldn't happen between me and arjun. I worked my ass off to make that won't repeat again. But today I failed. I miserably failed . How terrible I was in my past. How broken I was. How depressed I was. In total I was a mess. But somehow I recovered from that. I know about my self I am damn sure I won't able to recover this time if I broke. I don't want this to happen . I started crying . Not because I missed the exam. Because I am scared what is going to happen next . Someone was about to come inside the room. I was shaking . Just don't be arjun. I don't want to face him now. Stella came inside. The next thing I know was she was hugging me and saying something but nothing is going in to my head. I was hella worried and scared. After sometime she left me alone in the room and went somewhere. I know this will happen everyone will leave me. After a while sometime someone came inside. I don't have courage to look who is it so I continued staring down. The person came and stood Infront of me. Now I know it's not Stella. It's Arjun .
Arjun's pov
I was thinking all the possibilities for aara's behavior. But I couldn't able to find anything. I'm sure about one thing she isn't faking anything. I mean her behavior with me . She is struggling with her emotions . I know she's hiding something . She is not a person who open up easily . I parked the car and went inside the house. I saw Stella was about to climb the stairs with a bottle of water. She was in panic state.  " Stella what happened. '' I asked her. " Oh thank God u came. Aara woke up and continuesly crying. I tried to calm her but nothing worked. So I came to take some water for her. " She said worried. " Hmm it's ok Stella. I'll take care of her. U can go now. " I said taking the bottle from her. " Are u sure. I can stay here until she's ok . " She said worried. " No it's fine. I'll manage. " I said assuring and went to our room. She is crying sitting on the bed. I went towards her and stand Infront of her. " aara " I called her. She didn't even lift her head to face me . Her sobbings got harder and she started shivering. I thought she will be angry and shout on me but the opposite is happening now. Why the hell is she scared of me . I kneeled in front of her and made her face me . " Aara " I called her again. " Pls Arjun I'm sorry. I'm sorry " she is crying hard. What is going on. I am totally confused now. " Aara why are you sorry princess. Pls stop crying and tell me what happened. I will help u . " I said making an eye contact . " Pls don't leave me arjun I'm sorry . " She said sniffing. Oh god what is in her mind. " Baby stop crying. I'm not going anywhere. Shsh look did you had a nightmare? " I asked creasing her cheeks. She moved her head negatively. " Then what happened sweetie. Why are you crying. I asked .
I thought you will abandoned me . " She said still crying. " What made you think like that baby ? " I asked."  U hate me . " She said timidly. " Who said that " I asked . Seriously I don't know what she is thinking. "No one " she mumbled. " Then why " I asked . " U tied me. U don't love me. U are bored of me  . " She said looking down . " Mind your words aara.  I love you. I love you a lot. U clearly knew that so stop talking rubbish. "  I shouted. " And yeah I tied u while giving you iv . did I while the injection ? "  I asked stressing my words . She denied. " Because iv is intravenous. You was no where seemed to cooperate. If I have done that without restraining u . U would definitely end up damaging ur veins. But the injection was intramuscular that's why I didn't use restraints. Understood. So stop being stupid."  She again started crying. Aaaah I took a deep breath to calm me . " Aara baby look it's ok. I'm sorry for shouting. Just don't talk like this again pls. " She looked at me and nodded. Then after few secs she hugged me and cried in my chest. " Baby stop crying " I said patting her head. " Iam a dishonor for u right. Iam sorry arjun " she said in chest. " Baby why are you thinking like that."  I asked. " Because I skipped the exam. So I can't get good marks. An absence is also equal to fail. You will also dishonored by me like Amma & appa . " She said. " Baby look education is important. But princess if you aren't fit both physically and mentally even a gold medal is  waste . And u didn't skip the exam I made u skip. So nothing is wrong with you here. Ok " I said kissing he head . " Hmm " she whispered. " But sweet heart what is that thing with ur parents. Did they say anything " I asked curiously. There is definitely something. She was silent for a while. " Baby "  I called her. " Pls Arjun just don't ask about that. I will tell every other things but not this Pls " she begged. I too noded even I really want to know the truth.

What happened in her past ?
Bad memory or memories ?
Do u think she will open up to Arjun

Ok sorry for the late update..I hope I will upload lil regular here after
Thanks for your love and support 😊😍💖