episode 15 - tricked II

I seriously didn't get what he is talking about. I was standing there confused , when he try to take me towards the bed I saw nurse was preparing the injection." Arjun why is she preparing the injection " I said panicking . " Shhhh baby it's not for u come let's sit here " he said dragging me towards the bed." There is no one here other than us . I don't want that " I said almost crying. " baby it's ok come " he said as he sat on the bed and trying to put me on his lap . Iam now standing opposite to him his sitting holding my hands in his " No ajju u promised me. I still trust you let's go pls " in fear I was just repeating several times that he promised me . Before Arjun could talk the nurse came near us. I immediately jerked arjun's hold and went to the door. I never been like this Infront of Arjun before ( actually I'll do anything to escape from the injection when my dad treats me. ) But my luck door is not opening while fighting with the door I saw Arjun coming towards me . I immediately ran to one of the corner.
Arjun's pov
I feel really guilty about lying to her. But I think it's better to get over this and convince her later. When she asked I just hug and pecked her . I tried to took her to the bed. She was continuesly saying I promised her. I tried to take her in my lap suddenly she jerked my hand and went to the door. She is trying to open it . But actually I already locked it . Her dad had told me that she becomes vulnerable when it's comes to Injection but these days she behaved pretty well, although she cries it's after injection she never tried to escape this is the first time. I slowly tried to reach her. When she saw me she immediately ran to a corner her back is hitting the wall her face is covered with her palm she is crying and hiccuping. I again went to her and took her palm from her face gently." Shsh baby it's ok it's just me." I tried to calm her. She looked at me innocently for some secs and then hugged me . I too hugged her and pecked her head while rubbing her back " Ajju I don't want that it will hurt really bad " she said hiccuping. " I know doll "I replied immediately. " we ....we'll leave... I..... don't want it " she managed to tell in-between her sobs. " ok we'll go ' I said picking her up like a koala I supported her butt with one hand while other around her back hugging her " I can walk "she said timidly . " Just a few minutes we'll go after she finishes her work " . The nurse came and pulled her leggings lil down alone with underwear. Suddenly she started struggling to get out of my grip.
Aara's pov
Ajju said okay to go home. He picked me up even I asked to put me down. But then I felt someone pulled down my leggings I started struggling he betrayed me again " no no leave me I don't want" I cried trying to get away from his grip. He neither speak nor leave me . He just made his hold strong enough . That's when I felt something hurt. I started crying." shsh baby I know I'm bad u are such a brave girl just a few minutes " Arjun said almost immediately .It didn't end with the stinging pain. It started burning. I couldn't make words because started to cry hard.
" Shsh baby shh that's it all done princess "I heard Arjun whispering while rubbing the injection side. I hella angry with him or maybe I was hurt . He lied me , even after he faked his promises twice I trust even in the last mins but he again betrayed me . It's hurting moreover thinking about this making my tears unstoppable. I'm crying almost for an half an hour continuesly where Arjun was doing everything to make me calm .
Arjun's pov
I know I messed up really bad . I ended up doing everything what I shouldn't do . But then is there any other way to. I am trying my best to calm her almost 30 minutes she nowhere seems to calm soon . I walked around the room with her like a koala . " Bud look at the cloud .it's like a rabbit " I'm trying to distract her by showing out through my window but then again she doesn't seemed to take her a head from my crook and look. I was really worried , normally she cries after needle but she will sleep in 20- 30 min but today she is still crying . I just wanna her stop crying and sleep.
Now we are in the car she didn't sleep or stopped crying. Still she is sobbing and hiccuping along with her water works. Maybe I should try some bribing after all she is a kid , I parked the car in the super market
Aara's pov
He stopped the car in super market. I'm still crying as I couldn't able to stop I don't why. " Doll come let's go and buy whatever you want " he said excited I didn't bother looking at him. "Come on lil champ" he again tried to get me off the car. " No " I almost shouted while looking down. He stared me silently for a few sec and went shopping. U should have went with him he would have buy u a lot of sweets and snacks u missed the opportunity also u hurt him u should be wise when he is asking sorry after all he is doing it for your own good the angel side inside me shouted . I'm really feeling bad now. No no it's ok he is the one betrayed us first and he doesn't know how much that hurts he made us go through that hell not once thrice the devil inside me told. While my angel and devil sides kept arguing I just thought about two thing I missed my snacks he never allow junks and snacks. I should have used this and then he gave me a lot of pain thinking this I slept unintentionally.
Arjun's Pov
I bought a lot of snacks and ice cream to apologize .I saw her sleeping peacefully I was relived seeing that . I should try to make it up for her once she wakes up. It's going to be lil hard but after all she is just a kid there is high chance for forgiving and with this snacks it will make it more easy for me . Even now I am feeling really bad about myself. I think she didn't cry only because of pain also my betrayal hurt her a lot. she trusted me even after nurse prepared the injection i again betrayed her
Time skipped
It wasn't hard as I thought I apologized again once she woke up she showed some tantrums initially but then she accepted it and even she apologized for being rude .I adored her pure soul. That's why I love her so much. She is such a pure angle